MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

Man, you guys are gonna be in shock friday night unless you are everything you think you are and a whole lot more...a WHOLE LOT MORE...and I got no dog in the hunt when I say that

Wow...I'm done talking to region 6 people. It is ya'lls way or the highway. Apparently MTC might as well not even come down this weekend. When we got the 4th seed to play WC, we should've just packed it up and called it a year because we have no chance according to WC folk. You know what...you may win this Friday....I would say it could happen. But, you know what else is possible is that we can win too. That would be the reason both teams will suit up and put the pads on and play 4 quarters Friday. But, as far as me talking on here to get continuous babble about how good WC is...I'm done. See ya Friday.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW....already 8 pages....i like it i see the cats comin out with a win friday night, possibly big.....i dont wanna start an argument but ive seen 54 play....i would take WC's 21 over 54 at mlb anyday....i think mtcs could be in for a surprise come friday i no you cant always tell alot on film but it looks like mtcs is runnin in quick sand no team speed...if you let WC's #5 get the edge its gonna be a cloud of dust and six points

WC-35

MTCS-7

Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game cant wait till game time!!!!

well i hope all you WCHS supporters make it out friday night... although apparently yall already have a date with MTP in the quarters.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

all i am saying is dont take it easy on us and not show up, wouldnt want yall to have any excuses /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Cougars!

well i hope all you WCHS supporters make it out friday night... although apparently yall already have a date with MTP in the quarters.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

all i am saying is dont take it easy on us and not show up, wouldnt want yall to have any excuses /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Cougars!

Isn't that the truth. I didn't know we were traveling to WC to play the undefeated TN Titans. They apparently are so good we have no hope. Us poor little Cougars might not even get a 1st down all night. I'm worried. BIG time worried

Isn't that the truth. I didn't know we were traveling to WC to play the undefeated TN Titans. They apparently are so good we have no hope. Us poor little Cougars might not even get a 1st down all night. I'm worried. BIG time worried

well at least there are some statistics behind wat wc folks are sayin......not #54 is better than Ray Lewis......this is all for fun ur right there is gonna be a game friday night.....but if you cant handle people's comments you shouldnt get on here and call ppl ignorant....sounds to me like you just need to turn your computer off /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well at least there are some statistics behind wat wc folks are sayin......not #54 is better than Ray Lewis......this is all for fun ur right there is gonna be a game friday night.....but if you cant handle people's comments you shouldnt get on here and call ppl ignorant....sounds to me like you just need to turn your computer off /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah you mean stats as good as #5 is fast and if he gets to the outside its gonna be a long night. Good one. I can take the heat...what stats were given in someone saying the FB will "lay the wood" on someone. ???

Also...I would like you to find the quote where I called #54 better than Ray Lewis, cause I don't recall it.

Yeah you mean stats as good as #5 is fast and if he gets to the outside its gonna be a long night. Good one. I can take the heat...what stats were given in someone saying the FB will "lay the wood" on someone. ???

Also...I would like you to find the quote where I called #54 better than Ray Lewis, cause I don't recall it.

Your wasting your time talking to them. You will never here anyone from region 6 agree with you even if you are absolutely right. WC will win the gold ball in their mind and their 5th place team is better than our 3rd and 4th yet our 3rd and 4th are better than their 3rd and 4th makes sense to me lol. I also love the Cascade always chokes in the playoffs lol I may be wrong but Cascade lost to the third seeded team WC in 2006 and in 2007 Cascade beat Collinwood in the first round as a #2 seed and then lost in the second round to the team that was the #1 seed???? How has Cascade choked in the playoffs every year??? We lost last year to MTP who made the 4th round of the playoffs the past two years, sure seems like choking to me lol. Good luck to all this will be the last year that region 5 and region 6 will meet in the playoffs and region 5 will come out on top saving the best for last.

Your wasting your time talking to them. You will never here anyone from region 6 agree with you even if you are absolutely right. WC will win the gold ball in their mind and their 5th place team is better than our 3rd and 4th yet our 3rd and 4th are better than their 3rd and 4th makes sense to me lol. I also love the Cascade always chokes in the playoffs lol I may be wrong but Cascade lost to the third seeded team WC in 2006 and in 2007 Cascade beat Collinwood in the first round as a #2 seed and then lost in the second round to the team that was the #1 seed???? How has Cascade choked in the playoffs every year??? We lost last year to MTP who made the 4th round of the playoffs the past two years, sure seems like choking to me lol. Good luck to all this will be the last year that region 5 and region 6 will meet in the playoffs and region 5 will come out on top saving the best for last.

Well said Trey...and I figured out the they are always right part on my own lol. I'll talk to ya Friday. Good luck to the Champs and Cougars.

Well said Trey...and I figured out the they are always right part on my own lol. I'll talk to ya Friday. Good luck to the Champs and Cougars.

after u all go to sleep i'm going to argue with myself /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />