Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Aaron Douglas I just heard an interview with his Idiot father & i think that he is really PEPVOL.

Which surprised me because I did not picture PEPVOL as an athlete. I did picture him as a stat geek who has never walked on the field. I understasnd this David Douglas played at UT on the OL .

Someone's missed me , haven't they !? Good smack , but you have to remember we talk smack to the " other team " ..... we'll make a good Maryville fan out of you yet .

As far as the Rhea Co. fans on here talking smack about one play .... wow , get a life , Aaron Douglas never , ever got pushed around by anybody for a whole game . He'll have a lot more success than some of you internet cowards in College .... Id bet the Farm on that one . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got an odd call about this. There were three bogus scores posted while I was at work today but the caller was only upset because the score was wrong in a game "with someone as important as Maryville" playing. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> He could have cared less that the other scores were wrong.

Shoulden't scores have to be approved by admins/moderators first?

If I knew what the score was, to approve it, I would just enter it myself. Early scores like this could have been corrected by any Plus members on the site.

This is a fan-based site. It only works because of that. Occasionally we get an idiot who does something like this and occasionally we get a new fan who simply messes up and thinks the Scoreboard is for making predictions. "raider22" just joined yesterday so I don't know which category he really belongs in.

Next week we will change the Scoreboard so that only Plus members can enter scores, as we always do after the first round. That has totally eliminated the problem in the past and should this time. Plus members are able to fix mistakes they make, also, which helps, too.

Coach, you guys always do a great job, every once and a while someone is going to post stuff that in not factual.

I am out of town tonight and not in my normal place in the stands watching the Rebels defend their place in histroy.

Right now Cleveland looks like they will have equipment turn-in on Monday! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />