Midway @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway was actually without six starters Friday. Three for suspensions and three for injuries. They did play better Friday, but having to move so many people around is tough this time of year. I remember last year at this time they were averaging 40 or so a game then Stansbury got hurt in the first playoff game and they're offense wasn't the same losing just one player. They can still win Friday, but it's going to take a lot of people stepping up.

Goose, what we really want to know: Is the kid that could help determine the outcome (Poe), suiting up or not? I have gotten conflicting reports from some of my sources down there. Sheesh, you'd think the town was named Roswell! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway, I'm going on record to say if Poe plays Midway can certainly make a go of it. If not, I'm afraid even the Human Bulldozer (Ray Ray) isn't going to be able to save them. If he does....then that would be a feat of epic proportions!....because while the Waves have other respectable players, they only have two, possibly three, game changers. In the play-offs, that is what you need.

Kaz

Goose, what we really want to know: Is the kid that could help determine the outcome (Poe), suiting up or not? I have gotten conflicting reports from some of my sources down there. Sheesh, you'd think the town was named Roswell! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway, I'm going on record to say if Poe plays Midway can certainly make a go of it. If not, I'm afraid even the Human Bulldozer (Ray Ray) isn't going to be able to save them. If he does....then that would be a feat of epic proportions!....because while the Waves have other respectable players, they only have two, possibly three, game changers. In the play-offs, that is what you need.

Kaz

Midway is like a good poker player, they never tip their hand.

Kaz

Maybe your boy the statechUmp can tight roll his t shirt sleeves and intimidate some 5 year olds at Midway elementary into spilling their guts. Kaz, I have seen you and Midway play Rockwood this year, you have nothing to worry about.