Tyner @ Westmoreland

imallin

All of 4-2a is fairly weak this season, evident in Yorks 35-0 loss to Marion Co. York was picked to repeat in the region this year. Tyner will be too much for westmoreland. Tyner by 14

Yep!!! You pegged us!!! We are week and small and slow!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Eagles.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Well I am going to pick the Rams in this one. They have some good players their QB is a stud and so is #22,#2. I think there speed will be to much for the eagles, but who knows anything can happen on friday night. That is why we play the game. Good luck to both teams.

Well I am going to pick the Rams in this one. They have some good players their QB is a stud and so is #22,#2. I think there speed will be to much for the eagles, but who knows anything can happen on friday night. That is why we play the game. Good luck to both teams.

...#22 is fast...probably the fastest on the team...#2 is good(only a sophomore)...had 2 int. against Boyd last night...QB is playing really good but so are the other skill players...#16, #3, #5, #15, #34...and of course the O-line and D-line are mobile, agile and hostile!!!

...I'll list the average weight of the O-line & D-line later /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All of 4-2a is fairly weak this season, evident in Yorks 35-0 loss to Marion Co. York was picked to repeat in the region this year. Tyner will be too much for westmoreland. Tyner by 14

York lost 49-21 to the 5th place team in region 4-2a last Friday. That makes 4-2a strong...right? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nahhhh Antwan.....That don't change anything. 4-2A is gonna get swept by Region 3. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If the Valley Squad is going by one score to call 4-2A weak then they GOT to be RIGHT. After their loss to Westmoreland, York went into a shell for whatever reason. Before that they won 16 of their previous 17 games.

If the Ram Trains' defensive front plays undisciplined then the Eagles will be able to keep it close. The Rams seem to be the favorites even with the long bus ride.

the big ones picks is growing every minite, westmoreland over 60% now. i believe the masses are underestimating the rams. they came out on the short end of a tie breaker system that rewards weaker schedules. they just beat boyd who many posters have going to the final four. i will be curious to see how this game turns out. will be listening to the radio for scoring updates. i hope someone will be checking in with the radio stations. i did hear that boyd is missing some key players due to grades, any truth to that rumor?

Posty, we have to get by Sequatchie, we aren't concerned about anybody else down the road. With that being said, since the Eagles are a region 4-2A team, I am rooting for them to pull out a win. I do think they can win, if they don't turn the football over and they take good angles on defense. It will be a tall chore due to Tyner's athleticism, but they can win. I hope they do.

I wouldn't think comparing our region to York is accurate. NO ONE knows what is going on up their on Jamestown mountain. It is not the same team that was picked 1st in this region. But if you insist, yes, York is your measuring stick.