CPA vs. Hickman County (round 1)

football1011

congratulations on your stellar 35 year coaching career in Missouri (that hotbed of high school football)....I must also say the way you spit out that football terminology is quite impressive....sounds like you are quite the legend in your own mind ("my knowledge of the game is just as good as anyone's on this board").....I suppose you have followed HC football very closely this year and have watched Coach Patterson lead this team or else I don't know how you could assume that he will get outcoached tomorrow night....you could own a mexican restaurant for 35 years but that does not mean that you will know how to make the best burrito.....I hear the big orange team to the east is looking for a new coach....maybe you should apply /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Flag on you for unnecessary roughness. Who are you to be so disrespectfull!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 3 Games Passing for Hickman

1 for 10 30 yards

2 for 7 20 yards

3 for 6 75 yards

On the season their starting QB is 19 for 63 336 yards 6 TDs and 4 Ints.

So I see CPA stopping the run and making you pass and from the looks of things Hickman is not very efficent in throwing the ball around. This is a team that should be running the wing t, but from what I have heard from locals is that they moved to a spread and away from Coach Swenson system.

1 for 10 30 yards

2 for 7 20 yards

3 for 6 75 yards

So I see CPA stopping the run and making you pass and from the looks of things Hickman is not very efficent in throwing the ball around. This is a team that should be running the wing t, but from what I have heard from locals is that they moved to a spread and away from Coach Swenson system.

from what i'm hearing, running and passing is not what they are worried about. It's playing a private school that they are scared of

from what i'm hearing, running and passing is not what they are worried about. It's playing a private school that they are scared of

terrified really.....think we are just gonna mail this one in....congrats on the first round win! in fact, why don't you guys just stay at home....we are so scared that we are not even gonna leave Centerville....

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Passing

Roman CPA 132 completions 222 attempts 0.595 completion % 1787 yards 18 TDs 13 Ints

Rushing

Scott Sowell Hickman Co. 138 attempts 1081 yards 7.8 avg. 8 TDs (missed last 3 games)

You would think these two will determine the outcome of the game, but CPA has the Z factor.

Mr. Mason has seen an increase in carries over the last three weeks, and I look for CPA to pound it with Mason and then take it to the air when they put 8 in the box.

Why is Hickman County playing a PRIVATE school anyway? Hickman County will have to play their best game and have the football Gods on their side to win this game of DIVISION 1 VS DIVISION 2.

terminator I see what ya mean It does sound like HC is scared. They really want to play a little rural school that they know they can beat. Playing better competion makes you better, One day they might see that

terminator I see what ya mean It does sound like HC is scared. They really want to play a little rural school that they know they can beat. Playing better competion makes you better, One day they might see that

tell you what....instead of "one day", how about we just go ahead and get it done tomorrow night? we will just have to be satisfied beating a "little private school" instead of a little rural one /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

tell you what....instead of "one day", how about we just go ahead and get it done tomorrow night? we will just have to be satisfied beating a "little private school" instead of a little rural one /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well,I really hate to say this,BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GUYS POUND THOSE PRETTY LITTLE PRIVATE BOYS INTO SUBMISSION /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> !!!!!!Make them hurt like they have never hurt before.EVERY PLAY!!!Like I said ,I never thought I would say this but C'mon HC pull it out in this one!!! Show'em how we do it down south /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1 for 10 30 yards

2 for 7 20 yards

3 for 6 75 yards

The same could be said about CPA??™s lack of ability to run the ball. So according to your logic if HC stops CPA passing game and forces them to run they will then have the advantage? CPA has only rushed for over 150 yds. 2 times all year (Stratford -195 and FRA- 155). In ?? of their games their rushing totals were 15, 46, 79, 80 and 89 yards. Now as an old coach you surly can??™t believe that is a positive thing. Even Steve Spurrier believes that you must run the ball out of the spread in order to be effective.