The next Coach..

rebelrebelman

Should be me! Rebelrebelman can and will lead UT back to national prominance. UT's offense has become disgustingly predictable and stale. I'm here to change that. The play calling will be so unpredictable that I won't even know what's coming. I'll just pick plays out of a hat. I'll be bringing in my own staff as well. W1ldcat would be my offensive coordinator, rebeltothecore would be the defensive coordinator. Compusatman would head the scouting the department. Tricitiessportsfan would be the special teams coordinator (just so I could fire him.) The Inner Circle is commited to getting the Tennessee program back on track. SEC Championships and BCS bowl games would be synonmous with UT football. All this glory could be yours if you make rebelrebelman your next coach!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Muschamp is the one I keep hearing but Texas' D is barely ranked in the top 50. Isn't that his charge or no? I just hope whomever they get can do better than the top 3 all time in win percentage for active coaches. That means they will have to get above Paterno or Bowden since they are the only two above Fulmer. Good luck.

i've heard rumor that they may try to get the coach from texas tech, if he can find some more players like harrell and crabtree id say bring him on. i love the wide open offense they run there too i think itd be hard for the run heavy vols to adapt too especially with our current Qb troubles but i think stephens will be pretty solid the next two years and will end up being a good QB. i dont know who we'll get bu tno matter who it is i just wanna say good riddance fulmer, you had your good times but theyve long since past and its time to move on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boyd is a good fit for the spread. 6-foot 208 lbs with a 4.6 forty. He doesnt have a bad arm either. I hope we can get him in here, get him a little quicker and running the new offense. My prediction for coach....hmmm....Pete Carroll?!?!? A man can dream can't he? I just hope we get a young coach who knows what it takes to win in the SEC. Someone with drive and passion for the game and is a recruiting genius. Its a sad day on rocky top but we have to move forward. Lets get us another national championship in here soon!