MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

I like to look back at you guys posting last year and I do understand as a dad,it's hard to just sit still some times.I said more than once that the person who put mine at his offensive spot was drinking some crazy stuff.I can't help it ,but I was glad to see him help the team on defense anyway.I have truly enjoyed watching Jamie and that great group of seniors.Will,Zack,Sammy and all of those guys have been a great part of my son's life and he feels so bad that they couldn't go out as State Champs,but is proud that they will go done as the last Big East Champs.Good luck to your son in baseball this year.

Thanks.Hope things work out for yours next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Easy now WaCo longtimeDBfan is probably coach GC.He probably not taking our comments to good. Yea it was Sylvester,but it would not have matter who it was, cause they were stacking the box.A little screen or naked bootleg(which we ran 2)all year would have gotten on the outside.The Campbell County game was the best running and throwing ball game all year a Balanced attack.Some people would say it is easy to be a couch QB,and it is.But football is not brain surgery.Just because you have ran a play doesn't mean you can't run it again.But some teams knew we were running it up the middle alot.If you watched the replay of the GC show what was it mostly? Sensabaugh up the middle.When he went out we folded like a cheap lawn chair for no reason.Why?Against Bearden without Sensabaugh Jamie threw 4 tds.Were did our passing game go in the last 4-5 games? I hope I didn't offend anyone this year if I did sorry,its just the competitive nature in me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are 100% correct. And as long as Im right I don't really care who I offend.

Thanks.Hope things work out for yours next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How do you think the younger guys at QB will do ? I was worried all year about them being ready if Jamie got hurt,but I didn't want to put it that way because that's the last thing a parent wants to read.I would try and dance around it by saying if Jamie got tired or something like that.Sometimes I mess up with my spelling or what I was trying to say,but you never want any young man to get hurt.

How do you earn enough money to feed ALL your kids? Any WIC or Food-Stamps? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have bake sales, car washes, sometimes we sell boxes of fruit etc. Im sure you seen us out this past summer.

How do you think the younger guys at QB will do ? I was worried all year about them being ready if Jamie got hurt,but I didn't want to put it that way because that's the last thing a parent wants to read.I would try and dance around it by saying if Jamie got tired or something like that.Sometimes I mess up with my spelling or what I was trying to say,but you never want any young man to get hurt.

I think they will be fine.Being a junior is a tough year.You are the backup but don't get to play much unless it is a blowout,which didn't happen a whole lot this year.Seabolt is a good kid and very talented.With the changes in the conferences and the people you will play,I look for about the same results as this year,especially in the playoffs. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Please don't tell me w1ldcat is an oak ridge fan. haha that would be embarrasing...

Somebody's a newbie!!! You don't want me to open up a can on you this morning. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Embarrasing would be losing to a 4 seed yet again in the first round of the playoffs.