MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

I think they will be fine.Being a junior is a tough year.You are the backup but don't get to play much unless it is a blowout,which didn't happen a whole lot this year.Seabolt is a good kid and very talented.With the changes in the conferences and the people you will play,I look for about the same results as this year,especially in the playoffs. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I didn't get to see Seabolt play much QB but he must be a good athlete.

You are welcome w1ldcat. Unfortunately we don't play D B next year. It's a shame, we love to play in that game win or lose each year. It's a classy and respectful rivalry that goes back about 50 years. I will miss that matchup.

Well put.I enjoyed coming down there and the way you guys come into the stadium is great.

You are welcome w1ldcat. Unfortunately we don't play D B next year. It's a shame, we love to play in that game win or lose each year. It's a classy and respectful rivalry that goes back about 50 years. I will miss that matchup.

I hate to hear that. Since Viking asked about OR's schedule, I would like to know who DB has picked up or who they might be talking to. Since their league will be a cakewalk next year, they need to find some competition outside the league. Anyone know? And when will we know the conference schedule for next year as far as dates and who has the homefield?

I hate to hear that. Since Viking asked about OR's schedule, I would like to know who DB has picked up or who they might be talking to. Since their league will be a cakewalk next year, they need to find some competition outside the league. Anyone know? And when will we know the conference schedule for next year as far as dates and who has the homefield?

Clark will probably pick up McMinn Co. He likes to play the teams that beat him in the playoffs the next year in regular seaso just to prove that he can beat them. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />