MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

Per request of a fellow Rebel

You are the man! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I thought I was letting um swing with my signature (even though it was obviously not my idea) but the RED takes the cake!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You do know we??™re going to get all of this back PLUS come basketball season. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

While many are having a good time helping show just how big DB football is to the rest of east Tennessee.A great Indian basketball team loaded with many of these football players, is getting ready to come to a gym near you.The Tribe allways has a little something in the tank,never count them out.Roll Tribe Roll

SEE WHAT I MEAN. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I for one have grown tired of all the talk about "Upper East Tennessee" high school football being strong over the years. The truth is that the last large school state champion was in 1987 with Jeff County and the last runner-up was in 1996 with Jeff County. The facts are that "Upper East Tennssee" high school football has not been very strong in the largest classification over the past 25 years and that stat will not change much over the next 20+ years. Those schools have great facilities, community support and coaching but they do not have enough athletes with speed. Football players can be big and strong but if they can't catch what they are trying to tackle it's going to be a long evening.

I for one have grown tired of all the talk about "Upper East Tennessee" high school football being strong over the years. The truth is that the last large school state champion was in 1987 with Jeff County and the last runner-up was in 1996 with Jeff County. The facts are that "Upper East Tennssee" high school football has not been very strong in the largest classification over the past 25 years and that stat will not change much over the next 20+ years. Those schools have great facilities, community support and coaching but they do not have enough athletes with speed. Football players can be big and strong but if they can't catch what they are trying to tackle it's going to be a long evening.

Sevier county is right next to Jeff and they won it in 99.With all the bad,DB has had some strong runs in the last 15 years,coming very close but no cigar

You are the man! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I thought I was letting um swing with my signature (even though it was obviously not my idea) but the RED takes the cake!! You do know we??™re going to get all of this back PLUS come basketball season. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

SEE WHAT I MEAN. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I know the comeback will be "because you all are never any good in basketball is why you don't care" but I really don't care about high school basketball. I've been to one high school basketball game in the last 10 years. Now college basketball is a different animal. I live and breathe college basketball. I don't think I've even been on a basketball thread here before so they will have to catch me come football season next year. DB should be great in basketball. 1900 students and they get a month's head start on everybody. isn't Central pretty good too? That should tell you something /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Do you like the red accent? I just imagine the DB band playing their little song and chanting "one and done, one and done" Maybe we'll start saying that instead of what we said when I was at South which I cannot repeat on this board /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I know the comeback will be "because you all are never any good in basketball is why you don't care" but I really don't care about high school basketball. I've been to one high school basketball game in the last 10 years. Now college basketball is a different animal. I live and breathe college basketball. I don't think I've even been on a basketball thread here before so they will have to catch me come football season next year. DB should be great in basketball. 1900 students and they get a month's head start on everybody. isn't Central pretty good too? That should tell you something /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Do you like the red accent? I just imagine the DB band playing their little song and chanting "one and done, one and done" Maybe we'll start saying that instead of what we said when I was at South which I cannot repeat on this board /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It will be {one quarter and done} for most that play this DB basketball team. Imagine the DB pep band playing that this winter at your gym.

It will be {one quarter and done} for most that play this DB basketball team. Imagine the DB pep band playing that this winter at your gym.

Growing up I had to play a team from Paducah, KY nicknamed The Storm so I have now come up with a new nickname for DB instead of their offensive nickname "Indians". It shall be "The Arrogance". I think everyone will agree on here that it fits. The new emblem on the helmets will be a perfume bottle. Anyone agree or disagree? Have any other suggestions for the uniforms?

Come on Pappa Volman...we're just having fun. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I know Cap. I guess I'm just getting a little more serious the last few days. It's time to put up or shut up. I guess that's why I'm not kicking the Indians while they are down. I used to get into all that but I realize now that it's now or never for some of our boys and I know how they'll feel (and how I'll feel) when it's over. This weeks game scares me. More so than the potential rematch with you guys. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I havn't been in a corner in a few years but think I could still ref a good one between you and Etathlete. I'll go 6 to one for the big "E" and that isn't Eastman

Watch out batman,GC might not grade your boy 98% for standing om the sideline all year while you cheered on coacht everyday at the big E. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Growing up I had to play a team from Paducah, KY nicknamed The Storm so I have now come up with a new nickname for DB instead of their offensive nickname "Indians". It shall be "The Arrogance". I think everyone will agree on here that it fits. The new emblem on the helmets will be a perfume bottle. Anyone agree or disagree? Have any other suggestions for the uniforms?

You really are a milly mouth,admit it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I really don't want to quarl with you south parents but you guys are making fools of yourselves and setting fine examples for your children.I believe the Eastmannite dust really is eating up brains in pactolus.GO REBELS