MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

You have nothing to base your beginning statement on whatsoever. Now I could come on here and post a great big font "ONE AND DONE" and start the inevitable war. But out of respect I won't. .............. But just as we may very well be rednecks you are most definately disrespectful of a program that is still on the prowl. We may bow this Friday...we may not but I would at least think that you could wait until after the fact to start your precious Indian Walk.

Just a thought from the South Side.

Come on Fletch. "out of respect" They didn't play and we were in the Big Boy league. Face it Daddy , when you guys dropped us so you could get your chance at the perfect season you gave up your chance to make the statement you did. So come on back next year and get your chance.

Yep you just keep calling them like you see them.

BTW good luck Friday night to you and your boy, he has done a fine job this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on Fletch. "out of respect" They didn't play and we were in the Big Boy league. Face it Daddy , when you guys dropped us so you could get your chance at the perfect season you gave up your chance to make the statement you did. So come on back next year and get your chance.

Yep you just keep calling them like you see them.

BTW good luck Friday night to you and your boy, he has done a fine job this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be quiet now. And believe it or not I am dissapointed as well. I can't feel your pain but nevertheless am sympathetic. And thanks for the support. And yes, we may not be in the big boy league week after week where 10-0 seasons are rare but a few games down the road and somebody from our junior league will be playing in a big boy league with arguably the biggest boy. They call it semi-finals but it is much, much more than that.

See you next year.

I'll be quiet now. And believe it or not I am dissapointed as well. I can't feel your pain but nevertheless am sympathetic. And thanks for the support. And yes, we may not be in the big boy league week after week where 10-0 seasons are rare but a few games down the road and somebody from our junior league will be playing in a big boy league with arguably the biggest boy. They call it semi-finals but it is much, much more than that.

See you next year.

Yea see you next year comp,will they let us play Happy Valley or Unicoi too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yea see you next year comp,will they let us play Happy Valley or Unicoi too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Plowboy2

Here you are being cordial to to an area rival and you wouldn't even bother to respond to my post. You accused me of stalking your threads, using various screen names, then trashed William Blount on this very thread.. I told you how to find me and you won't even respond.. I think you owe me an appology for your comment or are you just one of those people "hiding behind a screen name"?????

tpoole12

All the area boys (upper east Tn) will go back to playing each other for so-called bragging rights next year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hopefully we can all raise our level of play so we can compete with the rest of the state.

My opinion . . . Sullivan South is the best team in UET. Are they good enough to get past Maryville? I hope so! I think they have as good of a chance as anyone. Can??™t be a late starter with them boys though.

All the area boys (upper east Tn) will go back to playing each other for so-called bragging rights next year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hopefully we can all raise our level of play so we can compete with the rest of the state.

My opinion . . . Sullivan South is the best team in UET. Are they good enough to get past Maryville? I hope so! I think they have as good of a chance as anyone. Can??™t be a late starter with them boys though.

I'll pull for whoever will play the winner of the Maryville area.Just because I'm not watching our boys go forward doesn't mean I have to sit at home and look at the walls.Next year,the guys that ended their careers can come back, and we will cheer DB against all the area schools for all it's worth until playoff time.Thanks again to all the great seniors.I will go watch DB play basketball for the first time this year,they should be a power house.Roll Tribe !!

Plowboy2

Here you are being cordial to to an area rival and you wouldn't even bother to respond to my post. You accused me of stalking your threads, using various screen names, then trashed William Blount on this very thread.. I told you how to find me and you won't even respond.. I think you owe me an appology for your comment or are you just one of those people "hiding behind a screen name"?????

tpoole12

Nobody trashed WB,I just called you out having 2 screen names,I have sent you a PM.

Nobody trashed WB,I just called you out having 2 screen names,I have sent you a PM.

Thanks for the PM. I now understand what going on. I don't have two screen names. It's all I can do to keep up with one.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

Thanks for the PM. I now understand what going on. I don't have two screen names. It's all I can do to keep up with one.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

Thanks for the reply.Good luck to WB next year with coach Meadows coming back.