Ooltewah vs Soddy Daisy II

VOID70

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this game could be televised,here locally. This should be an awesome game to watch.IT'S REAL HARD TO BEAT THE SAME TEAM,TWICE. SODDY will be a totally different team from a scheme stand point.THIS GAME WILL BE CLOSE ALL NIGHT!!

This game might be a toss-up?Ooltewah should win,but the score will not be as lop-sided. Owls 35.....Soddy 24 Quick ?....what radio station cares Owls games?

Ocoee 93.1 FM is carrying the Ooltewah playoff games. It's Bradley Central's long time radio crew handling the broadcast with Corky Whitlock handling play-by-play, Earl Rowan doing color, and Gary Owenby taking care of the scoreboard.

THANKS OLE'97 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

soddy-daisy had massive trouble with #22 matthew polk 2 weeks ago. he ran all over them on the counter and iso plays. i think soddy will adjust though and will study them hard. e.k. will come up with a game plan to stop the run and force ooltewah to pass more. ooltewah on the other hand will be jacked coming into this one cocky as all get out. knowing they destroyed the trojans last time. i think it will be a close one and soddy catches ooltewah off guard. 35-28 trojans.

soddy-daisy had massive trouble with #22 matthew polk 2 weeks ago. he ran all over them on the counter and iso plays. i think soddy will adjust though and will study them hard. e.k. will come up with a game plan to stop the run and force ooltewah to pass more. ooltewah on the other hand will be jacked coming into this one cocky as all get out. knowing they destroyed the trojans last time. i think it will be a close one and soddy catches ooltewah off guard. 35-28 trojans.

These kind of post make me laugh. We were down by one at halftime. That wasnt' last year. The Owls know how tough Soddy is. It is always difficult to beat a team twice. Polk has great speed that you can STUDY all you want -still difficult to stop. I am guessing too that the slant won't be open for Soddy everytime this time as well.This is the second round of the playoffs. NO ONE will be overlooking anyone. GO OWLS