Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to wish all my Jasper friends the best of luck.Play and travel safe. Peace and love from Jackie Moon. Has anyone heard from Whopper. Did not have time to read all post and just wanted to see if he was posting. Peace and love.

Whopper say hello JM. Whopper say this game may be the game of the week. Whopper say the Warriors better be mentally and physically ready. Whopper say if the Warriors play to their potential they can win, but if they don't it will be a long ride back to jasper. Whopper say he would love to see Marion and Boyd play each other in the 3rd round. Whopper would have to go if that happens!

Whopper say good luck Warriors!

What about good eats in the town of Carthage.......always a fan of eating around the towns where we are playing. Any suggestions??

Whopper say you could always eat at QueenBee's place. Whopper say the rumor is she has all kinds of gourmet food.

Eagle claws, Lion Tails, and Honey Bee pie are all on the menu! Whopper say the only entree missing is Dragon Tail because it is out of season.

My wife runs Patty's City Cafe on the square in Carthage. On Friday nights, we have an all you can eat catfish dinner for $7.99 beginning at 3 pm. Meal comes with salad or slaw and your choice of potato. We also have a full menu. Would love to have all the Marion Co. folks stop by and fill up before the game. The restaurant is about 1/2 mile from the stadium.

Go Big Owls!!!!!

What about good eats in the town of Carthage.......always a fan of eating around the towns where we are playing. Any suggestions??

My vote would patty's city square cafe on the square in carthage. Just two blocks from stadium. All you can eat catfish amongst other things. That is imallin's wife's place. I'll let him post the address. Whatever Marion posters come, I'll see you there.

My wife runs Patty's City Cafe on the square in Carthage. On Friday nights, we have an all you can eat catfish dinner for $7.99 beginning at 3 pm. Meal comes with salad or slaw and your choice of potato. We also have a full menu. Would love to have all the Marion Co. folks stop by and fill up before the game. The restaurant is about 1/2 mile from the stadium.

Go Big Owls!!!!!

Looks like you beat me to it, by one minute I might add.

70 pages of smack talk, and 1 game will decide who's mouth can continue to run, and who's will pack up and wait to run it next year. Good luck to both teams. Both have good programs. I hope it is injury free, and hopefully I wll see one of these teams next week at the swamp if we take care of business. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />