Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorow night we can put all the hooters and canoe jokes aside. No more talk about Glover being a cop version of Mr. Miagyi, or Marions linemen being the size of sumo wrestlers. No more talk about fat Phill's phillosophy on winning or that the Sequatchie Valley being the the Valley of the God's. It's show up or shut up time. Who can be the team that plays like next week is'nt on there mind. Who can controll the ball an the clock on the ground in the rain or threw the air if not. Who wants it more. I believe the Warriors have worked hard just as much as the Owls to get to where they are right now. However, no one on here would love to see a Marion County victory as much as me so ill be there screaming till im horse like every Friday this season. I, as everyone in Jasper have confidence that our boys can beat those Owls an make our record 4-0 against them. Call it what you will denial, cockiness, or over confidence but I would like to think of it as pride. Not just any pride WARRIOR PRIDE.

Marion- 27

Smith- 14

WELL there is 1 thing FOR SURE. THEY BOTH LOST TO 1A SCHOOLS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good luck to both teams.... This week has been fun.... Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you guys there tomorrow night.... Just come to Queenie's concession stand and I'll be the only one inside wearing purple and helping to make those Talking Wacos.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Let me say this.... as a moderator I want to commend both sides.... 70+ pages of trash talking and with the exception of a handful of posts edited by QueenBee, this has been a very clean thread.... It's obvious both sides have a lot of pride in their teams.... That is a good thing no matter who you root for.... I hope that everyone stays injury free and all who travel to this game do so safely..... Can't wait until tomorrow night for a return visit to the hole....

It's time I made a predition in this game... regardless of all the hype and all the trash talk, I know deep down that both teams are very evenly matched..... I have to cheer my boys in purple on and say that Marion wins by a score of 14-13.... Good luck Warriors!.... Play hard.... execute..... and good things will continue to happen.....

Good luck to both teams.... This week has been fun........ I hope that everyone stays injury free and all who travel to this game do so safely..... Can't wait until tomorrow night for a return visit to the hole....

Looks like rain; I parked the bike and opted for (on Bigreid's advice) a canoe......how much safer mode of travel can one get. So....what point on the Cumberland River is closest to that downtown cafe posters are talking about? Gotta leave soon, many locks to go through on the way, so good luck to both teams tonight, just a little more to those Marion Warriors. Hold on to the pigskin guys. Lets keep this season going. MARION WINS

Well, the weather says that it is atleast a 40% chance of scattered showers. I hope they miss it. I don't know how a wet field (I would imagine it would be wet even if we are lucky and didn't get any rain) will play effect on this ballgame. I hope that it is in favor of the Owls. Regardless, sitting out in a little rain to watch this one is a no brainer. Nothing that a poncho won't take care of. Everyone be safe in your travels and Go Big Owls.

(New prediction because of wet field, might be a defensive struggle)

SC - 21

MC - 7

Hooters! Hooters! Hooters!...... wait...... you guys are talking about the game. Dang! I thought you were talking about my favorite lunch location.

Will be watching the score of this one close tonight!

DL.

Got to love those hot wings dont ya /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Anyone know if there is a Hooters close to Carthage? Got to eat some Hooters after we beat some... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got to love those hot wings dont ya /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Anyone know if there is a Hooters close to Carthage? Got to eat some Hooters after we beat some... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You will need to stop in Murfressboro or Nashville for Hooters /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />