Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

You talk about revenge a lot too... Union City feels that they didn't finish the job that they started in Week 4.

lol thats funny considered yall were completely dominated the 2nd half unlike anything you have seen all year. I hope your defensive backs have learned to cover wide receivers instead of riding them. Our receiver needed a sattle that 4th down play on the goal.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you obviously haven't been playing UC's defense either... or their offense... or their special teams. Completely dominant in their last 5 games. Union City has been been running over, around, and through every single one of their last 5 oppenents... mostly over. Being in the weight room everyday after practice all year has really helped the Union City players continue to get stronger while other teams "throw it out" once the season starts... Union City has a heck of a lot more strength that McK and that is a direct result of staying in the weight room...

You talk about revenge a lot too... Union City feels that they didn't finish the job that they started in Week 4 and all of the players have to the website mckenzierebels.com website where the controversal issues are talked about in the meeting between the teams. UC feels disrespected and they should... especially after the rebel players DIDN'T EVEN SHAKE THEIR HANDS AFTER THE GAME!!!!!!!! I mean do you guys have some kind of unrealistic view about yourselves or what?! I don't know if u have realized it yet but u can be beat and u will be beat on friday by a bunch of upset off Tornados who feel like that they have to make another point on your fine lil' ball team....

I never disrespected UC as a team in any aspects. They have alot of talent and are a good program. I just said that you were getting ready to play a solid D from McKenzie Friday night. I've seen the last 5 games you are referring to..So Fulton, Greenfield, West Carroll, Gleason and Halls. We ain't any of those teams by far, no disrespect to any of those schools meant either. UC has a good football team no doubt, but we ain't coming to just fold up. We will be there ready to play Friday. And yes, our "lil ball team" does have a weight room as well. Last time I checked, I think what I saw was them lifting and something called practice. I'm NOT going to degrade either teams kids as they all have worked very hard all year long to get were they are. Both teams deserve this game and will play all out.

As far as revenge, I wouldn't call it that. It's a game we wanted and a game we got. We have lost 2 games this season and could lose another one this week. But don't think the Tornados are unbeatable either. I believe there is a blemish on their record as well. Unrealistic no, just a BIG fan of Rebel Football as you are a fan of TORNADO football. I don't think, no I know, that the kids didn't mean any disrespect the last time we played. It was a heart breaking loss to the KIDS and I'm sure it was more a disapointment than disrespect. Either way, we get to play again and may the best team win.

Come on Rebels...McKenzie Dad,Butchie..Duck..Yall didn't shake their hands...I'm ashamed of yall !

I Think He's Referring To The Players. I'll Shake Hands With The Devil Myself. And He's Currently Married To My Mother-in Law. I'll Be Seeing Em Both On Thanksgiving LOL.

I'm in there with Butchie....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> As far as Thanksgiving, my wife reads this so I might get a lickin if don't watch myself. Good Lord knows I need to eat..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and lately haven't met up with a defense like u will see friday nite.

Is it a different defense than the one that UC built up a 21-0 lead against earlier this season? Cause UC's offense has improved significantly!

Amen......this ain't Dorothy coming to town /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

Like I said, UC had a 21-0 lead against McKenzie earlier this season, and offenses usually improve more than defenses...

Is it a different defense than the one that UC built up a 21-0 lead against earlier this season? Cause UC's offense has improved significantly!

Like I said, UC had a 21-0 lead against McKenzie earlier this season, and offenses usually improve more than defenses...

That's Why We Play Em! About 9 p.m. We Will Know Who Is Who.