Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> P & G is my alter ego......In real life I'm just plain ole mild-mannered chicken inspectin' K-Dubya... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Who got you lookin'???Greenfieldfan???... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wait till I start askin' and anwerin' my own questions on here......That'll be a hoot

Not Ocho Goldo...More like El Hombre.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I always knew you had a split personality. You have to know we are all bad bad men when we are on the 'puter typing incessantly. Mess with me dude and I will hit you with my mouse...I ain't playin'...you don't know who you messin' wit......... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always knew you had a split personality. You have to know we are all bad bad men when we are on the 'puter typing incessantly. Mess with me dude and I will hit you with my mouse...I ain't playin'...you don't know who you messin' wit......... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

This Is The Re-Match We Been Looking For.

Me too...I just figured it would be Friday After Next.........

To The Victor Goes The Spoils... It Stinks That A Very Good Team Will Be Sitting Home Next Week.

Well just look at it this way...Ya'll will have a few more weeks of practice for your basketball players in case the Rebels come back to Union City in the 1st round of the regionals..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well just look at it this way...Ya'll will have a few more weeks of practice for your basketball players in case the Rebels come back to Union City in the 1st round of the regionals..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LOl, I Was trying to Pay Tribute To Ya'lls Fine Lil Ball Team. And You Had To Go And See Through What I Was Saying. LOl But Atleast We'll Be Home Next Week Huh?

If you will go to the Mckenzie/Manassas thread you will see that it did in fact cross some Mckenzie fans minds. That's the sort of thing that gets me irritated. People from small schools make the point that it is harder for them to compete with you because you are over 2 times their size. I didn't say it was your fault, but it does make it harder to compete. I'm a fan of a big 2A school and I can see that. Mckenzie fans say they are whiners. Well go read posts from some of your fans whining that Manassas doesn't belong in 1A. It's not that I don't like Butchie, I don't know him. I just find him to be an arrogant poster. Sometimes humility is the way to go. I agree that Milan does have some pretty cocky posters, and you know what, I call them out to. Ask some guy named Husker. He is as cocky as they come.

I do remember it being mentioned on the McKenzie vs. Manassas thread about how big Manassas is but, the ones mentioning it weren't from McKenzie I don't believe if you will look back. Yes, we knew they were bigger but that was not our concern in the game and would not have been our excuse if we had lost the game. Knowing they were bigger and worrying about it are two different things. I can't remember for sure but, I believe whoever brought it up was from UC and someone from Manassas responded with an explanation and that was the end of it I'm pretty sure.

The fact that they were a LOT bigger than us up front did worry me though. They have a VERY big, physical, and relatively quick line on both sides of the ball!! If they had a weakness it was their pass coverage and only then on the shorter routes. Not many will out run or out quick their backs.

Untill we were moved down to class A we pretty much ALWAYS were playing schools bigger than us and it was just a "matter of fact" to us. Heck, back when I played our opponents were decided by geography not school size. We played some huge schools back then and never really thought anything about it. Then, McKenzie played Paris (now Henry Co.), Jackson Northside, Lexington, Huntingdon (which was much larger and more dominant than now),Camden and Milan to name a few.

P&G mentioned that I couldn't give Gleason a free pass on the complaining either and he is right in a way. I work with lots of people from Gleason and have family living there and grandkids in Jr. high sports there and I know that the majority of the folks there kind of take it all in stride even though there will be one or two that will get on here and act up at times. I pretty much assume the same about Greenfield.

Naturally anyone who takes the Rebels to task for being "bigger" or Union City for that matter might as well get ready for a few shots across the bow back from us. Heck, South Fulton is bigger than both of us!!! And next season there are gonna be more "big" teams show up.

We're all on here having fun with football which we all love and supporting our home teams. Ain't no thing!! Just find some fresh material if possible please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my.......................................................................

I'm going to pop some corn!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This Is The Re-Match We Been Looking For.

I think the Mckenzie will win the rematch. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I do remember it being mentioned on the McKenzie vs. Manassas thread about how big Manassas is but, the ones mentioning it weren't from McKenzie I don't believe if you will look back. Yes, we knew they were bigger but that was not our concern in the game and would not have been our excuse if we had lost the game. Knowing they were bigger and worrying about it are two different things. I can't remember for sure but, I believe whoever brought it up was from UC and someone from Manassas responded with an explanation and that was the end of it I'm pretty sure.

The fact that they were a LOT bigger than us up front did worry me though. They have a VERY big, physical, and relatively quick line on both sides of the ball!! If they had a weakness it was their pass coverage and only then on the shorter routes. Not many will out run or out quick their backs.

Untill we were moved down to class A we pretty much ALWAYS were playing schools bigger than us and it was just a "matter of fact" to us. Heck, back when I played our opponents were decided by geography not school size. We played some huge schools back then and never really thought anything about it. Then, McKenzie played Paris (now Henry Co.), Jackson Northside, Lexington, Huntingdon (which was much larger and more dominant than now),Camden and Milan to name a few.

P&G mentioned that I couldn't give Gleason a free pass on the complaining either and he is right in a way. I work with lots of people from Gleason and have family living there and grandkids in Jr. high sports there and I know that the majority of the folks there kind of take it all in stride even though there will be one or two that will get on here and act up at times. I pretty much assume the same about Greenfield.

Naturally anyone who takes the Rebels to task for being "bigger" or Union City for that matter might as well get ready for a few shots across the bow back from us. Heck, South Fulton is bigger than both of us!!! And next season there are gonna be more "big" teams show up.

We're all on here having fun with football which we all love and supporting our home teams. Ain't no thing!! Just find some fresh material if possible please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On page one of that thread it sure looks like a Mckenzie logo at the bottom of his post where he says Manassas should not be in 1A. I didn't start the comments about size. I am just pointing out that some of the Mckenzie fans used the very argument that other Mckenzie fans say is irrelevant. Again, the team I pull for is a big school for 2A so I understand the larger school's side. The bottom line that got this whole argument started has nothing to do with size. That just came out of the argument, and for the record I don't dislike anyone on here. I don't know most of the people on here. I just think that a person can show humility and still be funny and interesting. I'm sure Butchie is a really nice guy. He probably gets a kick out of irritating people on here. Maybe he is not like that in person, and I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but unless I'm wrong all I did was try to be objective and give my opinion about region 8 vs. region 7. I was not personally attacking any team. I even stated that I would pull for region 7. I even said I was pulling for Mckenzie. I was wrong about the outcome of the 1st round. The next thing I know I'm being called a whiner and everything else. I didn't help matters when I returned with the comment that I hope it aint close in the U.C. game and that I "used to respect Mckenzie." I guess I shouldn't have said those because they weren't objective comments. They were emotional. For that, I apologize. I do stand by my comment that Butchie should try to show some humility. Who knows, he might actually like it.

Well, Im about burned out on Coacht for the year. Hopefully next year, region 8 can put togeather a better showing in the playoffs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Ill say one last shout out for Mckenzie in this game. Mckenzie 30 Union City 28. I wish the Rebels the best of luck the rest of their season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, Im about burned out on Coacht for the year. Hopefully next year, region 8 can put togeather a better showing in the playoffs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Ill say one last shout out for Mckenzie in this game. Mckenzie 30 Union City 28. I wish the Rebels the best of luck the rest of their season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stockerd you need to change your prediction and go out on a winning note /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />