Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M Still A Work In Progress.

Oh good grife i hope not ,,,you mean it get's better i sure hope we can meet up with yall so you can stand on one side goal post me on the other so i can reach over and pop that big head of your's now that would be fun huh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh good grife i hope not ,,,you mean it get's better i sure hope we can meet up with yall so you can stand on one side goal post me on the other so i can reach over and pop that big head of your's now that would be fun huh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Our Rebels In The Dungeon Of JoByrns..... We'd Love To. And The Head Popping Goes Both Ways.

Our Rebels In The Dungeon Of JoByrns..... We'd Love To. And The Head Popping Goes Both Ways.

yea i kinda figured that well when our team scored i would pop yo head then ,,,you would be hollarin YALL Quit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some of these posters whose teams are now playing basketball are taking the winners of region 7 A to task for winning because their team couldn't win the big one. I want McKenzie to beat Union City but if Union City is the winner they should have the support of the other region 7 A teams and the same for Lake County and Gleason. Region 7 A has proved for the past couple of years that we have strong football programs that usually make some noise in the playoffs. It is odd that teams from region 7 A will have to eliminate 2 teams from 7 A but hopefully a team from 7 A will go to Murfreesboro.

Union City, McKenzie, Lake County and Gleason have all played with a lot of heart, injuries and bad officiating all year and should be praised for keeping their season alive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go REBELS !!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I knew what I was getting into with the WC thing..That was just chain yankin...Classic P & G...Tree was here when I posted that...He just laughed and shook his head.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh here we go with the third person speak....you remind of that other guy, you know it is something like Ocho Goldo.

Your brashness is only exceeded by your bighheadness. Play nice Goldy, I have been assigned to keep both eyes on you. You have been warned..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some of these posters whose teams are now playing basketball are taking the winners of region 7 A to task for winning because their team couldn't win the big one. I want McKenzie to beat Union City but if Union City is the winner they should have the support of the other region 7 A teams and the same for Lake County and Gleason. Region 7 A has proved for the past couple of years that we have strong football programs that usually make some noise in the playoffs. It is odd that teams from region 7 A will have to eliminate 2 teams from 7 A but hopefully a team from 7 A will go to Murfreesboro.

Union City, McKenzie, Lake County and Gleason have all played with a lot of heart, injuries and bad officiating all year and should be praised for keeping their season alive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go REBELS !!!!

I like what you have to say and I say YEA!!! WHAT HE SAID!!

Oh here we go with the third person speak....you remind of that other guy, you know it is something like Ocho Goldo.

Your brashness is only exceeded by your bighheadness. Play nice Goldy, I have been assigned to keep both eyes on you. You have been warned..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont think you can change Purple & Gold. You've got your hands full.