Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

Union City has a great football program as does McKenzie and I expect a hard hitting football game hopefully with no injuries to either team. I must admit that McKenzie thinks that the officiating cost us the ballgame but Union City got the win and McKenzie got the loss.

Region 7 A got a clean sweep of Region 8 A and according to the Region 8 A posters that would never happen as they were a much stronger region than 7 A. Hopefully the children will stop their derogatory posts and friendly posts can be put on this board by fans of both teams.

Go REBELS !!!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City has a great football program as does McKenzie and I expect a hard hitting football game hopefully with no injuries to either team. I must admit that McKenzie thinks that the officiating cost us the ballgame but Union City got the win and McKenzie got the loss.

Region 7 A got a clean sweep of Region 8 A and according to the Region 8 A posters that would never happen as they were a much stronger region than 7 A. Hopefully the children will stop their derogatory posts and friendly posts can be put on this board by fans of both teams.

Go REBELS !!!!

Now we're talking....Nice POST!!

Go REBELS !!!!

Are you listening dogears...You got your wish though..To play a McKenzie team that you said was no good..!..Should be a great game..

Good Observation!!.

The folks from Halls found out the HARD way last night.

I guess we ( Union City ) will just have to show McKenzie again this Friday that No, earlier in the season wasn't a fluke.

this is not halls you are playing and you will find this out soon! Middle tennessee refs should make this one a little more fair game i think! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this is not halls you are playing and you will find this out soon! Middle tennessee refs should make this one a little more fair game i think! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope yall have better ones than what we have had! Been awful!! OH and Go REBELS!

We Could Post In Here All Week, And Not Be Able To Convince The Other Who Is Better. But I Would like To Remind Folks Of.... This Region Is Stronger Because Union City And Mckenzie Are In It. Now I'm Not Looking For Pats On The Back Or A Simple Thank-You. But You Play As To Your Surroundings. Now Union City Has Always Played Us Tough. And When Teams Are Evenly Matched And Games Are Close A Bad Call Normally Determines The Outcome. This Week's Games Is A Toast to Region 7"s Accomplishments. And Whoever Wins I Wish The Best. But Until My Rebels Lose Ya'll Stink. LOL

We Could Post In Here All Week, And Not Be Able To Convince The Other Who Is Better. But I Would like To Remind Folks Of.... This Region Is Stronger Because Union City And Mckenzie Are In It. Now I'm Not Looking For Pats On The Back Or A Simple Thank-You. But You Play As To Your Surroundings. Now Union City Has Always Played Us Tough. And When Teams Are Evenly Matched And Games Are Close A Bad Call Normally Determines The Outcome. This Week's Games Is A Toast to Region 7"s Accomplishments. And Whoever Wins I Wish The Best. But Until My Rebels Lose Ya'll Stink. LOL

You are gonna open up a whole nother can of worms with this statement....."This region is stronger because McKenzie and Union City are in it"....You gonna bring out all those small school sympathizers out of their holes....

By the way...How did it feel to be the little school last night???...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We were too.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are gonna open up a whole nother can of worms with this statement....."This region is stronger because McKenzie and Union City are in it"....You gonna bring out all those small school sympathizers out of their holes....

By the way...How did it feel to be the little school last night???...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We were too.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ah Well? I Like Contraversy, I Married A Yankee Woman. LOL. P&G Manassas Had Our Butt. But Until The Last Drive We Were Physical With Em. As They Were With Us. And It Started Playing A Toll On Our Defense. And They Started thier Last Drive At The 9. And Was Getting 6 to 10 Yards A Lick. And then They Was At the Goal Line And Had No Kicker. With 1:45 On The Clock. They Had Us. But Like You Predicted, We Had A Bigger Crowd. And Was Louder And More Supportive. But It Was The Most Tired I Have Ever Seen Our Defense. Them Boys On The Line Were Huge. And Bumping to The Outside Was Tough As Well. So We Did What They Wanted Us To Be, One Dimensional. And Just By Them Not having A Kicker, And Our Defense Being Vigilante, We Won.

To answer this question, Maybe. Then there is next year. Everyone you see on the field with exceptions to #22 ( Spped ), #87 ( Easley ), Union City will have everyone coming back. #26, #27, #11, #28 plus Big Will Arnold #71 with a host of others. Everyone who now touches the ball this year will be back next year except speed. The we have #5 Cavanes and #12 Bowling there. I was told that if #5 had started the first game ( Reason of a Transfer ) then Speed would have been a back and not a Q B and #5 would be our Q B and he will be next year.

To answer your question, Yes , Spped does make the system work.

The main things is what if's everyone is trying to say. Union City is 10 - 1 and there were a lot of "What If's " this year and no one but Westview could do anything and even that game Union City should have won.

Remember, the second half was HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL as well!!

B...S