Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can't speak for butchie but we rode together to the game and from the conversation there and back I reckon we are proud of the entire region in the playoffs. And I don't guess being the "small" school last night ever crossed our minds. It felt like Friday night football to us and was an overall good night.

Looking foreward to facing UC again Friday night. It should be a good 'un. Manassas had a very multi-threat team as well and we survived that. We'll see how it goes this week. Actually, Manassas had an arsenal of folks who could run the ball as well as a stingy defense so...............................

Heck ya'll, it's round two now and it ain't gonna be easy from here on out for any of us. Apparently it wasn't easy in rounD 1 around here for all but UC. So Halls hit the wall early. Congrats to UC for that win. Now it's a whole new deck of cards this week.

Let's have a sane week on here and best of luck to both teams next Friday night to both teams for a safe, injury free and sportsmanlike game.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Me And Duck Rode Together And Was Getting Scores From Wifey. She Was Looking On CoachT And Relaying to Us, Because The Radio Stations In Memphis Don't Carry our Programs. But We Was Cheering Everytime We Found Out A Region 7 Team Had Won. And Was Estatic When We Heard the Taterhead Game. The Lake Game Was The Last We Heard And Was Overjoyed. But What Really Was Fun Was When The Radio Kicked In And The Announcers Trying to Figure Out Why 8A Fell. Now This Week It Gets Real Interesting. LOL Good Luck To All teams In 7A.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Could Post In Here All Week, And Not Be Able To Convince The Other Who Is Better. But I Would like To Remind Folks Of.... This Region Is Stronger Because Union City And Mckenzie Are In It. Now I'm Not Looking For Pats On The Back Or A Simple Thank-You. But You Play As To Your Surroundings. Now Union City Has Always Played Us Tough. And When Teams Are Evenly Matched And Games Are Close A Bad Call Normally Determines The Outcome. This Week's Games Is A Toast to Region 7"s Accomplishments. And Whoever Wins I Wish The Best. But Until My Rebels Lose Ya'll Stink. LOL

I hope it ain't close. I don't know if I can take reading how Mckenzie got hosed by the refs again. Please U.C. put us all out of our misery.

For the first time in a while, I have to say that the officials in our game last night did a good job. There were several penalties called but, I saw none that weren't right. We had a very good crew for that game.

I''m sure that they are glad that Mckenzie has given them the seal of approval. I know we are.

You Can Always Go Over To Your Teams Thread. Just look Under Basketball.

My team is Milan. I follow Greefield a bit because I have moved here. I do respect Greenfield. I used to respect Mckenzie.

I hope it ain't close. I don't know if I can take reading how Mckenzie got hosed by the refs again. Please U.C. put us all out of our misery.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yada, Yada...........................and the beat goes on!!!!

I'm startin' to like being hated on by one or two of ya'll. It means we are doing something right!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> !!!!!

We Got Enough Fans, Go On Over To Milan.

I wonder if hufstedler's mother knows he is playing with her computer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Rebels must have stuck him good for him to stay on our thread so much. Wasn't he one of the whiners about how small his school was having to play larger teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I''m sure that they are glad that Mckenzie has given them the seal of approval. I know we are.

My team is Milan. I follow Greefield a bit because I have moved here. I do respect Greenfield. I used to respect Mckenzie.

McKenzie has done nothing to disrespect any of our opponents so why the "used to"???? butchie is a pot stirrer. Every team has one! We still have respect for anyone we play.....even butchie. Come over to a game and meet up with us and you will see. McKenzie/the Rebels are no different than we ever were except for being a better team lately. We have caught crap from one or two class A schools ever since TSSAA moved us down here, for being a "big school"!!!!! I'm sick of it personally and losing my sense of humor/tolerance for it. The only thing that we have done to Greenfield is boost the income of Wimpy's one night every other year plus fill ya'lls "little" stadium to overflowing every other year!!!!! Greenfield has our respect but, likely not you so much. Respect is earned, not given.

We played a school with an enrollment of around 700 last night in indian country and came out with a W. On our way to Memphis our being a smaller school never crossed our minds I promise you!!! The only thought we had was to come home with a W. You know, kinda like Milan thinks!!!! Milan has an awsome football program that has never worried about playing the "big schools" and just went with the flow. We have kind of become that way. Gleason beat the #1 team in 8A last night. They are smaller than Greenfield and they aren't throwing out the "little" excuse. Likely, every team in the playoffs from 7A faced a bigger opponent last night. We all won and that is great. If Greenfield had been one of the 4 of us I would be just as proud of the region.

Give it a rest man. If you don't want to like butchie, that's your right (if you actually would meet him you would change your mind and would know what his game is), but don't classify an entire team/town because you have a problem with reality.

Face it even Milan has some pretty cocky posters and you know it!!!

McKenzie has done nothing to disrespect any of our opponents so why the "used to"???? butchie is a pot stirrer. Every team has one! We still have respect for anyone we play.....even butchie. Come over to a game and meet up with us and you will see. McKenzie/the Rebels are no different than we ever were except for being a better team lately. We have caught crap from one or two class A schools ever since TSSAA moved us down here, for being a "big school"!!!!! I'm sick of it personally and losing my sense of humor/tolerance for it. The only thing that we have done to Greenfield is boost the income of Wimpy's one night every other year plus fill ya'lls "little" stadium to overflowing every other year!!!!! Greenfield has our respect but, likely not you so much. Respect is earned, not given.

We played a school with an enrollment of around 700 last night in indian country and came out with a W. On our way to Memphis our being a smaller school never crossed our minds I promise you!!! The only thought we had was to come home with a W. You know, kinda like Milan thinks!!!! Milan has an awsome football program that has never worried about playing the "big schools" and just went with the flow. We have kind of become that way. Gleason beat the #1 team in 8A last night. They are smaller than Greenfield and they aren't throwing out the "little" excuse. Likely, every team in the playoffs from 7A faced a bigger opponent last night. We all won and that is great. If Greenfield had been one of the 4 of us I would be just as proud of the region.

Give it a rest man. If you don't want to like butchie, that's your right (if you actually would meet him you would change your mind and would know what his game is), but don't classify an entire team/town because you have a problem with reality.

Face it even Milan has some pretty cocky posters and you know it!!!

Good Post.....

I lost my patience for the big school/little school crap the first year we were in 1A....We were runner-up in the state in football and followed that up with a state championship in basketball and that's ALL we heard(Matter of fact Shane Sisco had to shut it up in a press conference after one of the basketball team's wins in Murfreesboro that year)....I appreciate you saying what you said about Gleason but you can't give those fans a pass either because they have been some of the ones belly-aching....

My comment in my post about being the "little school" was a dig at those people..I didn't think about Halls being a bigger school either until I saw Butchie's comment about the region being better because UC and McKenzie were in it..That is true though because the Rebels and Tornadoes have played for state championships in two of the last three years which brings publicity to the region they are in and the teams in it...I just see it as ironic those small school sympathizers yack yack when UC beats say a Gleason but has nothing to say in favor of UC when we play a 1A team bigger than us...It's also ironic that in the first two rounds of the playoffs we will play schools with a larger enrollment than us....But we are such a big school because we have a Super Wal-Mart and a Lowes...Such a LAME defense of those people's argument....

By the way...We all in the region need to thank Gleason for one thing....Their win over TCA has allowed our region to host a third round game...Only Gleason can't play at home in that round...The other three teams have a chance now to host with a win...Otherwise TCA would have hosted had they moved into the third round......

Good Post.....

I lost my patience for the big school/little school crap the first year we were in 1A....We were runner-up in the state in football and followed that up with a state championship in basketball and that's ALL we heard(Matter of fact Shane Sisco had to shut it up in a press conference after one of the basketball team's wins in Murfreesboro that year)....I appreciate you saying what you said about Gleason but you can't give those fans a pass either because they have been some of the ones belly-aching....

My comment in my post about being the "little school" was a dig at those people..I didn't think about Halls being a bigger school either until I saw Butchie's comment about the region being better because UC and McKenzie were in it..That is true though because the Rebels and Tornadoes have played for state championships in two of the last three years which brings publicity to the region they are in and the teams in it...I just see it as ironic those small school sympathizers yack yack when UC beats say a Gleason but has nothing to say in favor of UC when we play a 1A team bigger than us...It's also ironic that in the first two rounds of the playoffs we will play schools with a larger enrollment than us....But we are such a big school because we have a Super Wal-Mart and a Lowes...Such a LAME defense of those people's argument....

By the way...We all in the region need to thank Gleason for one thing....Their win over TCA has allowed our region to host a third round game...Only Gleason can't play at home in that round...The other three teams have a chance now to host with a win...Otherwise TCA would have hosted had they moved into the third round......

He Didn't Have To Tell Us He Was From Greenfield. He Usually Heats Up Right After Our Win Over Them. I'm Glad To Be Someone he Can Vent At. West Carroll Has Found Extra For CoachT As Well. I Read Where They Was Giving You Flack. Football Is What It Is. I've Been Told To Find Some Humility. Ehh! Maybe Someday. But Humour Around Here Is Abundant. People Yake This So Serious And I Feed Off Of It. I Have Traveled the State The Last Couple Of Years Meeting People I Have Irritated In One Way Or Another. And They Are Some Really Cool People. I Will Say There Are No Real Powerhouses Between Us And Murfreesboro. And The Us Means 7A. So Let's Get It On, And See What Happens. And Huf? I Could Give A Rat's Patoot What You Think Of Me Or Mckenzie. We're Not Out Recruiting Fans And Your Fanship Won't Be Missed. But Your Frustration With Mckenzie Makes For Some Interesting Posts. I Bet You Was Really Disappointed When We Won Against Manassas. I Laughed About You Off And On For A Hundred Miles On The Way Home. But Stick Around We Might Or Might Not Beat Union City But Eventually this Season Will Wind Down. Like Last Season We Was Headed To Murfreesboro, And Was Still Getting The Flack....LOl

But Even If We Lose We Sure Trashed Your Team.

He Didn't Have To Tell Us He Was From Greenfield. He Usually Heats Up Right After Our Win Over Them. I'm Glad To Be Someone he Can Vent At. West Carroll Has Found Extra For CoachT As Well. I Read Where They Was Giving You Flack. Football Is What It Is. I've Been Told To Find Some Humility. Ehh! Maybe Someday. But Humour Around Here Is Abundant. People Yake This So Serious And I Feed Off Of It. I Have Traveled the State The Last Couple Of Years Meeting People I Have Irritated In One Way Or Another. And They Are Some Really Cool People. I Will Say There Are No Real Powerhouses Between Us And Murfreesboro. And The Us Means 7A. So Let's Get It On, And See What Happens. And Huf? I Could Give A Rat's Patoot What You Think Of Me Or Mckenzie. We're Not Out Recruiting Fans And Your Fanship Won't Be Missed. But Your Frustration With Mckenzie Makes For Some Interesting Posts. I Bet You Was Really Disappointed When We Won Against Manassas. I Laughed About You Off And On For A Hundred Miles On The Way Home. But Stick Around We Might Or Might Not Beat Union City But Eventually this Season Will Wind Down. Like Last Season We Was Headed To Murfreesboro, And Was Still Getting The Flack....LOl

But Even If We Lose We Sure Trashed Your Team.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I knew what I was getting into with the WC thing..That was just chain yankin...Classic P & G...Tree was here when I posted that...He just laughed and shook his head.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />