Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck next week at Union City. I think that the Rebals will take this one .

Well Tex, I hope you are right about the Rebels. Looked like they ran into just about all they could handle tonight at Manassas but, we'll see what happens from here. We are both two games from my personal dream rematch with McEwen. Hopefully. both of us will get there!!! Our other meeting back in 1963 didn't go to my liking very much at all.

AND, congrats on ya'lls win tonight. I was riding with butchie so when ya'll talked I was gettin' the word!!

Good luck next week McEwen!!

Friday night the REBELS of McKenzie showed that they still have the heart for the championship run. Here we are in the 2nd round of playoffs and we have a rematch. Union City played well against us earlier in the season but we beat ourselves some. I'm not saying that this will be a close game or a blow out but i will say that this game could get interesting like Friday night with McKenzie and Manassas. But like i always say "It doesn't matter who has what or how good you are, all that matters is the score at the end of the game." But we are taking it one game at a time. This could be a hard hitting and a physical game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . GO GET 'EM REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

If We Had Lost, I'da Liked To Have Seen Some Birth Certificates On Some Of Manassas Players. I Mean Come On Now, Huge! They Had Bigger Players Sitting On The Bench As Well, I Thought I Saw One Of Them Smoking, LOL. Him And The Coach We're Handing It Back And Forth. LOL. But They Was Definately Tough. Now It's Time For Them Lil Hosers From Union City. We've Been Wanting This Game. And Union City Said We Didn't. Well Come Friday Night, One Good Team Will Be Eliminated And One Will Be Moving On. And Don't It Feel Good Saying This....... Go 7A!

If We Had Lost, I'da Liked To Have Seen Some Birth Certificates On Some Of Manassas Players. I Mean Come On Now, Huge! They Had Bigger Players Sitting On The Bench As Well, I Thought I Saw One Of Them Smoking, LOL. Him And The Coach We're Handing It Back And Forth. LOL. But They Was Definately Tough. Now It's Time For Them Lil Hosers From Union City. We've Been Wanting This Game. And Union City Said We Didn't. Well Come Friday Night, One Good Team Will Be Eliminated And One Will Be Moving On. And Don't It Feel Good Saying This....... Go 7A!

Should be a great game..I'd love to be at that game as well..But Lake Co has a rematch as well...And a win against Gleason would give Lake Co a rematch with Union City at Union City ..providing Union City wins...If Lake Co wins and McKenzie wins..it will give the Rebels a chance for redemption in a game that will be played at Tiptonville...!But Lake Co has to take care of business against Gleason first !