Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad again from start to finish. Not just UC but all the way around. I hope next week that the bad ones start getting weeded out and we can play football!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> from CNN all tornado's have fizzeld out for the year better luck next year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Agree. Now A few Weeks Back I Was At JoByrns/Cascade Game. Now I Really Don't Have A Favorite Between Em, But Have Friends Of Both Teams. You Think Our Officiating Is Bad. At That game Was Horrible. But The Ref's Kept It Interesting All Night Long. And Not Slated Towards Either Team. Just Terrible All Around.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> from CNN all tornado's have fizzeld out for the year better luck next year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are the midget and old devil still running around at ya'lls games??...

can't say that thay are i think thay run them off,,,,but i would not wanna say to much about the ole devil /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well...Ya'll need to bring them back...That was classic...I had as much fun at the UC/JB game in 05 as any I've been too....

Well...Ya'll need to bring them back...That was classic...I had as much fun at the UC/JB game in 05 as any I've been too....

That JoByrn Entrance Is Something Aint It P&G? Trucks Roaring Thier Engines, The Fog Machines, Red lights Strobing, Fans Screaming. Purely Electrifying. One Of The Best Entrances I've Saw. It'll Make The Hairs On Your Arm Stand Up.

You are gonna open up a whole nother can of worms with this statement....."This region is stronger because McKenzie and Union City are in it"....You gonna bring out all those small school sympathizers out of their holes....

By the way...How did it feel to be the little school last night???...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We were too.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can't speak for butchie but we rode together to the game and from the conversation there and back I reckon we are proud of the entire region in the playoffs. And I don't guess being the "small" school last night ever crossed our minds. It felt like Friday night football to us and was an overall good night.

Looking foreward to facing UC again Friday night. It should be a good 'un. Manassas had a very multi-threat team as well and we survived that. We'll see how it goes this week. Actually, Manassas had an arsenal of folks who could run the ball as well as a stingy defense so...............................

Heck ya'll, it's round two now and it ain't gonna be easy from here on out for any of us. Apparently it wasn't easy in rounD 1 around here for all but UC. So Halls hit the wall early. Congrats to UC for that win. Now it's a whole new deck of cards this week.

Let's have a sane week on here and best of luck to both teams next Friday night to both teams for a safe, injury free and sportsmanlike game.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />