Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Why We Play Em! About 9 p.m. We Will Know Who Is Who.

Massey Ratings (rankings within the 61 1A teams):

Team-------Massey Rating--Strength of Schedule--Offense--Defense--Power

Union City---------10------------------44------------6-------17------10

McKenzie----------13------------------36-----------24-------5-------13

MR: Advantage UC

SS: Advantage McKenzie (but when you stop and think about it, McKenzie is on UC's schedule twice and since UC is a better team than McKenzie it inflates McKenzie's SoS and pulls down UC's) haha

Offense: Advantage UC.

Defense: Advantage McKenzie.

Offense vs. Defense: 6 vs. 5 The margin is 1 so that gives McKenzie a very small advantage when UC has the ball.

24 vs. 17 The margin is 7, which gives UC more of an advantage when McKenzie has the ball.

Power: Advantage UC.

Massey's Prediction: UC 21-20

Is it a different defense than the one that UC built up a 21-0 lead against earlier this season? Cause UC's offense has improved significantly!

Like I said, UC had a 21-0 lead against McKenzie earlier this season, and offenses usually improve more than defenses...

It may just as well be that the offense improves..And I'll admit..Lake Co is looking better on offense lately as far as crisp blocking and timing..But in Lake Co's case..the defense has improved more than the offense..Still nothing to brag about..but earlier this year Lake Co would just touch you as you ran by !

It may just as well be that the offense improves..And I'll admit..Lake Co is looking better on offense lately as far as crisp blocking and timing..But in Lake Co's case..the defense has improved more than the offense..Still nothing to brag about..but earlier this year Lake Co would just touch you as you ran by !

I was surprised to see the points put up in the UC/LC game...then they beat McKenzie. Plus they finished 2nd in the region...sounds like somethin to brag about.

That's Why We Play Em! About 9 p.m. We Will Know Who Is Who.

Butchie I love this stuff. It's why football is the greatest game in the world. I love the smack, I love the rivallry, I love the tradition. I can't wait to see who goes to the house and who goes to the 3rd round. There will be plenty of emotion to go around. I just want there to be no crying about officials hurt players or any other circumstances. Let the winners be the winners and accept the hand we are dealt.We all have calls that we didn't like, actions that were poor and decisions we wish we could do over. The thing is that the two best teams in the west 1A will be doing battle friday night, a game that should truly be saved for later rounds, and it can only be imagined as to what could have been for the looser. But if you guys want to know I'll be glad to keep you posted. Good luck!

Like I said, UC had a 21-0 lead against McKenzie earlier this season, and offenses usually improve more than defenses...

No doubt, both have improved. Last game was just that, last game. Coulda, shoulda, woulda on both sides. Friday is a new season, just a shame that one has to go home empty handed. Defense-Offense it don't matter, it'll be played on the field in UC Friday Night.

Butchie I love this stuff. It's why football is the greatest game in the world. I love the smack, I love the rivallry, I love the tradition. I can't wait to see who goes to the house and who goes to the 3rd round. There will be plenty of emotion to go around. I just want there to be no crying about officials hurt players or any other circumstances. Let the winners be the winners and accept the hand we are dealt.We all have calls that we didn't like, actions that were poor and decisions we wish we could do over. The thing is that the two best teams in the west 1A will be doing battle friday night, a game that should truly be saved for later rounds, and it can only be imagined as to what could have been for the looser. But if you guys want to know I'll be glad to keep you posted. Good luck!

And While Your Over On The Basketball Board You Can Check In On What Mckenzie Is Doing In The Semi's. I'm Glad You See Things My Way. LOL