Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to put a face with names...heck I don't even know butchie or duckman for that matter. I'm sure I've seen them at games but never meet them I don't think. Butchie, are you talking about the consession stand endzone.

take a butt and put a body on it and you have a Butchie ................... now there's a face with a name LOL

Then RebelDad you know me also. I figured you out a long time ago. And when you find out who I am if you don't already know, you will laugh.

Gotcha...I don't think we have ever met. I did watch your son play his senior year. I do believe your son knows mine. He's a soph lineman and I had one that was an 8th grade lineman this year. You might know me by face from the games, heck it be hard to forget a mug like mine /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . I just retired from the Air Force to years ago and moved back home. Look forward to meeting you, duck and jump Friday.