Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

RebelDad, you, Butchie, and the Duckman should take a look at page 10 of the JCS/Huntington thread. The Advisor, i think he's from Paris too, asked some very good questions related to the 5 big area playoff games including McKenzie at Union City. You guys take a look at it. They were interesting questions since the games should for the most part be close ones this week.

doesnt union city have a kid up for mr. football..... colton speed?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RebelDad, you, Butchie, and the Duckman should take a look at page 10 of the JCS/Huntington thread. The Advisor, i think he's from Paris too, asked some very good questions related to the 5 big area playoff games including McKenzie at Union City. You guys take a look at it. They were interesting questions since the games should for the most part be close ones this week.

That's a Stang thread, we don't comment on those... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHA, I've got to agree with ya duckman. I don't think this years UC team is as good as last years McKenzie team and look what South Pittsburg did last year in state! Watch what you say "ThatTornado"!

Are you kiddin me GCPioneer? Even with the poor team that they had last year UC still almost beat McK. You obviously haven't seen the Tornados play here recently.......

last years score was like McK-42 UC-39

Our Unofficial District 2009

Huntingdon (A)

Bruceton (A)

West Carroll (A)

Gleason (A)

McKenzie (AA)

Dresden (AA)

What do think?

And if that is true chip, chip, chipper we could go 1 and 9 as long as we beat Dresden under the Z plan playoffs. But would most likely be a #8 seed.

Are you kiddin me GCPioneer? Even with the poor team that they had last year UC still almost beat McK. You obviously haven't seen the Tornados play here recently.......

last years score was like McK-42 UC-39

With 7 McKenzie starters out.

If what Chip says is unofficial then Greenfield would most likely go into a unofficial district as such:

Union City A

Greenfield A

Trenton AA

South Fulton A

Humboldt AA

South Gibson High (Medina) AA

Which is about what is left out of the NW Tn teams in the Z plan.

throw halls in there and i think that is greenfields district