Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

Look forward to meeting you and the rest. Looks like we may have big pow-wow in the endzone Friday night.

Some expected may not show up and some not expected may show up but, it's always good!! We've made a lot of friends in the region that way!! Picking on friends is always more fun than fussing with folks you don't know!!!

CoachT is worth just as much as what we all put into it. It can be an awsome experience or a battleground. It's up to us what we get out of it by what we put into it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some expected may not show up and some not expected may show up but, it's always good!! We've made a lot of friends in the region that way!! Picking on friends is always more fun than fussing with folks you don't know!!!

CoachT is worth just as much as what we all put into it. It can be an awsome experience or a battleground. It's up to us what we get out of it by what we put into it.

I agree totally. That was one reason it took me so long to start posting. I didn't want to offend any of the oldtimer posters on here. There a few that I would care less about meeting because of ignorance. I always enjoy meeting new people and the friendly rivalries that can be cared out. Makes things interesting when posting someone and you know who it is. I hope I get the respect that some of you older posters get. I see the friendships that you and old butchie have over the state. This Friday night is going to be something special, hopefully we get us a W and I get to meet some new coacht buddies to carry on the rivialries /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> that ya'll have developed.

See ya Friday........GO BIG RED!!!

They have no idea!! As we didn't last year. IF you get there, you are going to want Mario and any other of the greats that have been through UC.

Pretty sure I wouldn't have said that!!!!

No, but I know TP and you are on the RITE track.

OK, I'll take a hint, so help me out here a little

Wait, TP is that you

Contain Him NO. Slow Him up Enough to Win YES. But We Were Told Union City Is Not All About Colton.

The thing with Colton Speed is that he has learned how to use the other athletes around him. At the begining of the season he tried to do it all. It took a toll on him physically. He cramped up in several early games and didn't have the timmimng he now has with the fakes a reads. Now, he uses his athletisism in spots and as not as a steady diet. He catches you off gaurd. McK will be our first real test against a great defense. You Guys have speed, strenght and determination. You also play with confideince and swagger. I also understand that you did a good job containing the Manassas offence as well. You shut out more teams than we did. But we had our freshman in in the 3rd in a couple of those games. Looking back at the Manassas season they only put up over 40 points twice. and they played in region 8 where 7A dominated last Fri. We put up no less than 42 In 7 games in our dominate region. Most of these scores were first half scores. 55 first half points against WC. Now I know that's WC. We busted 60 points twice. We actually scored two more TD's against Halls that were called back. One for 95 yrads another for about 70. If you want to blame officals we actually scored 69 in that game but got robbed. Guess what! Halls scored as many point against Man. as ya'll did. No doubt you guys saw some things you were able to stop in week 4. You did something no one else was able to do. You stopped us effectively. You did not shut us down. We crossed the Fifty twice. And we fumbled three times. We will not fumble that many times Friday night. We are proud to be in the game with the Best of the West. This game should have been played in the quarter finals or semis if that were possible. It will be a great agme. One for the ages.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Gotcha........

RebelDad, you, Butchie, and the Duckman should take a look at page 10 of the JCS/Huntington thread. The Advisor, i think he's from Paris too, asked some very good questions related to the 5 big area playoff games including McKenzie at Union City. You guys take a look at it. They were interesting questions since the games should for the most part be close ones this week.