Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

McKenzie wins the rematch....

35 to 21

Good luck Rebels

The Tornadoes will run all over South Pittsburg. and they know they can't handle that defense. All out RIO mode AKA Mario Mcelrath mode. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Why We Play Em! About 9 p.m. We Will Know Who Is Who.

yea u gonna know who is who when yal suckin the team 20 inch of hard wood /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hummmm I forgot all about the No Shaking The Hands issue. man, what Class.

After what I saw in week 4 with their coaches and players on the McKenzie sidelines, I hope they get beat so bad that the buses have to come out on the field to pick their team up they will be so tired and can't walk back to the locker rooms.

I have a feeling that if Union City get the opportunity to run up the score, the will do so and make a statement.

Now that we have Mr. Speed as a Mr. Football finalist.

Folsk, it all boils down to sore losers. Either way, the game is going to be played and I would not be suprised to see Union city run away with this game.

Union City has players on the field that McKenzie hasn't seen yet and at least 4 backs who can run 100 yards each.

We will see.....

Darn UC..When I read your post I thought it was dogears..I'd love to see this game..Shouls be a great game..!

The Tornadoes will run all over South Pittsburg. and they know they can't handle that defense. All out RIO mode AKA Mario Mcelrath mode. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's a pretty bold statement. Allow me let you in on another secret, SP has not made it there yet. There's about three other teams that may have something to say about that, but I can see you are new on here, so we will let it slide.

As far as this game goes, sounds like it should be a good one. I've got a little business to take care of this weekend in Shelby County. Thinking of making the trip up to UC to watch these two in the rematch. How far is it from the field to downtown Memphis?

Who do I cheer for..............

UC? (congrats to Mr. Speed btw)

-got boat raced by us in '05.

-have some pretty cocky fans that think they'll win in a blowout

McKenzie?

-beat one of our boys for Mr. Football in '05. (Hayes is a class act though)

-playing the roll of underdog.

-we've never played the Rebels before.

...........Heck, I just like ol Butchie!!! GO REBS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If we are fortunate enough to make it back to the state game we will see..Ya'll have to make it to so don't count your chickens yet.

How far is it from the field to downtown Memphis?

Anyone.......Anyone.........Anyone?

Guess I'll just have to put it in the ol Garmin.

Sorry folks. A Yellow Jacket and a Pirate come on the thread and .......................POOF, everyone is gone!

Me and P didn't mean to run you guys off. Looks like just the mention of either one of us, brings back nightmares for both programs. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Just playing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Best of luck to both teams!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry folks. A Yellow Jacket and a Pirate come on the thread and .......................POOF, everyone is gone!

Me and P didn't mean to run you guys off. Looks like just the mention of either one of us, brings back nightmares for both programs. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Just playing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Best of luck to both teams!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2:!5---2:30 depending on traffic

I Always Like To Meet the people I Chat With... That'd Be A Hoot. I Think Coming Up Highway 51 Outta Memphis Would Be The Best Way. And Probably 2 To 2 1/2 Hours Straight North. When You Get To Union City Just Listen For The Screaming At War Memorial Stadium. Just Off 22 South. And Pick A Place I'll Meet Ya There. Probably End Zone Where Visitors Walk Around Would Be Great. And Any Other Union City Wants to Meet And Chat Look For Me There. LOl.

I Always Like To Meet the people I Chat With... That'd Be A Hoot. I Think Coming Up Highway 51 Outta Memphis Would Be The Best Way. And Probably 2 To 2 1/2 Hours Straight North. When You Get To Union City Just Listen For The Screaming At War Memorial Stadium. Just Off 22 South. And Pick A Place I'll Meet Ya There. Probably End Zone Where Visitors Walk Around Would Be Great. And Any Other Union City Wants to Meet And Chat Look For Me There. LOl.

Look for me Butchie I will be the one wearing purple /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />