Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

so basically what you're sayin is that before you had 1 amzing qb who could run and throw and one solid runnig back before you lost greenway, but now you have 1 decent qb who can ran and still throw a decent past , and have 1 RB how is not even back at 100% sounds to me that you all aren't as good as befoe so yea i'd go ahead and say that Mo-East is the best team left in the 5 creeks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and not to throw any gasoline on the dying coals but i still believe that greenway should be able to finish out his senior year since he pleeded innocent, and everyone knows that here in the great country of the United States everyone one is innocent until proven guilty /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Greenway is a dead issue...he violated probation both legally and with the team...done deal. Hall and Barner aren't the only tools, Hall was out sick for the MoWest game and BJ Spradlin stepped up and rushed for 120 and a TD. Greeneville's o-line is way better than @ the South game and the D is probably twice as effective, particularly the pass coverage... They have done a nice job with containment against some great rb's, held MoEast's Howell to under 100 yds. I would have to say overall, they are much better than before.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenway is a dead issue...he violated probation both legally and with the team...done deal. Hall and Barner aren't the only tools, Hall was out sick for the MoWest game and BJ Spradlin stepped up and rushed for 120 and a TD. Greeneville's o-line is way better than @ the South game and the D is probably twice as effective, particularly the pass coverage... They have done a nice job with containment against some great rb's, held MoEast's Howell to under 100 yds. I would have to say overall, they are much better than before.

Wow, I'm going to have to install Gville as a 27 point favorite now. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Ain't you guys flipped that coin yet? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

so basically what you're sayin is that before you had 1 amzing qb who could run and throw and one solid runnig back before you lost greenway, but now you have 1 decent qb who can ran and still throw a decent past , and have 1 RB how is not even back at 100% sounds to me that you all aren't as good as befoe so yea i'd go ahead and say that Mo-East is the best team left in the 5 creeks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and not to throw any gasoline on the dying coals but i still believe that greenway should be able to finish out his senior year since he pleeded innocent, and everyone knows that here in the great country of the United States everyone one is innocent until proven guilty /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I've got a few people that I could talk to "down town",but have not or will not ask what's going on because the School has made it's mind up.I feel the same way without knowing everything.There has to be more than the average person has heard,because he had not been found guilty the last time I checked.Reguardless,it's a shame for this very good football team not to have all of it's players.

I've got a few people that I could talk to "down town",but have not or will not ask what's going on because the School has made it's mind up.I feel the same way without knowing everything.There has to be more than the average person has heard,because he had not been found guilty the last time I checked.Reguardless,it's a shame for this very good football team not to have all of it's players.

This team has all its players...

This team has all its players...

During the first part of that Jeff co. game may have been one of the best offensive teams that I've ever seen.I hope that the fine athletes on Greeneville's team can match up and be just as strong in a different type of game plan as they were that night.My biggest worry for them is someone that can push on the defense with a strong running game and throw it as well.It's all big boys from this point on,and I hope they are ready.

So...is the game next week at the Castle or do we have to play in Death Valley....JUST KIDDING. Good luck to both teams this will be a good one!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ask and ye shall receive. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good timing. no last second thoughts though? I'm disappointed.

During the first part of that Jeff co. game may have been one of the best offensive teams that I've ever seen.I hope that the fine athletes on Greeneville's team can match up and be just as strong in a different type of game plan as they were that night.My biggest worry for them is someone that can push on the defense with a strong running game and throw it as well.It's all big boys from this point on,and I hope they are ready.

What have I told you about that "game that shall remain nameless"? I'm not sure where either of those teams disappeared to after that bit of debauchery.

Still waiting for Cap's last second thoughts. Go Vikes!!!! Hope to see you in the Valley next week.

Last thoughts......let's see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> How about, if the Viking offense shows up like it did last week this one is a no brainer in my book...Greeneville will not be able to score with us without "you know who" to rally the troops for the Devils. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />