Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

I have respect for the kids,parents and good fans of all three schools.At South,A lot of parents and their kids are friends of mine,as well as my family.I would say that if many of the people on this thread just went up and used the bathroom at South,they would have bigger ties than you have there Bandwagon kitty.

if you want to think that, go right ahead. I'm a rebel alumnus, thank you very much. My roots go pretty deep with the school. And I went to the games when we were 0-10 so I'm far from the bandwagon type. Do you remember the DB-South game when the lights kept going out at J Fred? I was there. Been to that junk stadium more than once. I have more knowledge about south football than most but not all. That was a good try though. A for effort!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to think that, go right ahead. I'm a rebel alumnus, thank you very much. My roots go pretty deep with the school. And I went to the games when we were 0-10 so I'm far from the bandwagon type. Do you remember the DB-South game when the lights kept going out at J Fred? I was there. Been to that junk stadium more than once. I have more knowledge about south football than most but not all. That was a good try though. A for effort!!

You were probably the one that cut the power Bandwagon

listen everyone. im tired of people thinkin this team from bristol is gonna beat us. they wont. the offense is just as good if not better since we lost the first signal-caller. trevon hall is a beast and it will take all eleven boys on defense to stop him. yall are comin to our house so you better get ready to get your chops busted.

win or go home

ghs-35

bristol-21

And hereeee we go /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You were probably the one that cut the power Bandwagon

I think it was your own administration that cut the power because they are so ashamed of that place you call a stadium. They didn't want anyone to see it. You have all of these ties to Greeneville. Aren't you the one that jumped the bandwagon of DB? Well, I take that back. I don't know which would be worse to root for, GV or DB. But they both have turf now!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Trevon had a good night on the ground against Betsy in the rain considering he split time @ QB...don't forget Jeremy Barner is back from an injury finally as well.....kinda takes some of the heat off Hall. Greeneville has faced some terrific RB's but the best we've seen was that Yeast kid from Mercer KY.....that beast put up 274 yds in a losing effort. I look forward to seeing how Shepard stacks up. It will be interesting to see how TH handles the new rug....it was a real problem for the Cyclone D...caused a lot of slipping and missed tackles. Also if Greeneville manages to shut down Shepard, can TH get it done in the air against Greeneville's speedy D? Brock Church has been a nightmare for passing QB's this season. The Devil D has created twice as many turnovers as the offense has committed this season against some worthy opponents.

How is TH defensively? Greeneville's o-line has dominated the line of scrimmage and has been the key to the spread's success, particularly with the change @ QB. While the transition to the dual QB's has not been seamless, it has been practically flawless in terms of execution. Quarles may not have Greenways skills, but he is smart, quick and makes good decisions. This should be a pretty good match-up...so good I'm not willing to make a call.

Go Devils /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree with you. I think this is going to be a great game...I'm not confident in making a public call either. However, I have been watching the Vikings quiet a bit this year. They had a very slow start but have continued to show great improvement the last several weeks. This team is filled good athletes combined with good speed. I think the slow start was due to the fact.... the coaches did not know how to spread the wealth around the field and/or use the speed on the field. I will say, it takes a good game plan and sideline organization to implement the vast amount of talent and speed into a game plan. Also, I think the Vikes were confident they could go into the game one dimentional and depend on the o-line and sheppard to get the win. As of late, It seems the coaches have realized the wealth of talent on this team, and more importantly, the speed!! I will boldly say, if the Vikings create a good two dementional game plan... (running game strengths, combined speed and skill at the wide out position) to keep Greenville on their heals, Greenville may be a little surprised at what they have wittnessed at game end. If the Vikings get tunnel vision and do not spread the wealth and/or utilize their speed....The Vikings may be a little surprised at what they have wittnessed at game end. If both teams play to their potential (minimal mistakes, and turnovers) I have to give the Vikings the edge. I say this to say....I think the Vikes have more ability/speed (if used) at the right positions to make the big plays. Big plays, IMO, will be the determining factor in this game.

I think it was your own administration that cut the power because they are so ashamed of that place you call a stadium. They didn't want anyone to see it. You have all of these ties to Greeneville. Aren't you the one that jumped the bandwagon of DB? Well, I take that back. I don't know which would be worse to root for, GV or DB. But they both have turf now!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You sure are long winded Bandwagon

I was wondering how long it would take before they broke one off in you batman.Give up trying to be friendly with that bunch.They live outside the city so they can complain about how things are done and what city folks have and they don't have.Pussycat will get his,give it time.Somebody will break one off good in MillY Mouth in time /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It has always been DB vs South ever since they built that school.They don't want to get along,give it up.

You sure are long winded Bandwagon

That's all you've got? I'm not tricitiessportsfan aka Ron Bliss. The bandwagon thing isn't going to work on me. You gotta come stronger than that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was wondering how long it would take before they broke one off in you batman.Give up trying to be friendly with that bunch.They live outside the city so they can complain about how things are done and what city folks have and they don't have.Pussycat will get his,give it time.Somebody will break one off good in MillY Mouth in time /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It has always been DB vs South ever since they built that school.They don't want to get along,give it up.

There are a lot of good South people,this guy is a Bandwagon fan with no ties

There are a lot of good South people,this guy is a Bandwagon fan with no ties

From what I've heard there are some people dying to hear a name dropped on here. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I thought he said he was fom Kentucky /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> yesterday?

At least Greeneville is still using our turf.....