Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

Better than Trevon Hall??? i dont think you have been watchin the same games as i have but trevon is the best athlete in east tn. the vikings dont have an answer for no. 3. our defense will play its usual bend but dont break style and hit you in the mouth. get ready to roll out the basketballs and wrestling mats. we're gonna show you how your precious MLC is weaker than the five rivers. show up or shut up.

win or go home

Are you aware that Shepard rushed for 269 yards against Elizabethton and left the game in the third quarter?!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> You guys are in for a rude awakening!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off when I saw Shepard down here in the scrimmage, he was average at best. Nothing like the back from the Mercer Co.,KY team we played.(and beat) When we played South, Trevon didn't even play the whole first half of the game(cramps), so we really have no idea how that could've effected the outcome of that game. It'll be a good game none the less. But Trevon will have his way. Like I've said before every game the devils will put up 35 pts. Hopefully you guys can stay close.

Are you aware that Shepard rushed for 269 yards against Elizabethton and left the game in the third quarter?!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> You guys are in for a rude awakening!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Trevon had a good night on the ground against Betsy in the rain considering he split time @ QB...don't forget Jeremy Barner is back from an injury finally as well.....kinda takes some of the heat off Hall. Greeneville has faced some terrific RB's but the best we've seen was that Yeast kid from Mercer KY.....that beast put up 274 yds in a losing effort. I look forward to seeing how Shepard stacks up. It will be interesting to see how TH handles the new rug....it was a real problem for the Cyclone D...caused a lot of slipping and missed tackles. Also if Greeneville manages to shut down Shepard, can TH get it done in the air against Greeneville's speedy D? Brock Church has been a nightmare for passing QB's this season. The Devil D has created twice as many turnovers as the offense has committed this season against some worthy opponents.

How is TH defensively? Greeneville's o-line has dominated the line of scrimmage and has been the key to the spread's success, particularly with the change @ QB. While the transition to the dual QB's has not been seamless, it has been practically flawless in terms of execution. Quarles may not have Greenways skills, but he is smart, quick and makes good decisions. This should be a pretty good match-up...so good I'm not willing to make a call.

Go Devils /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Trevon is good but don't you think proclaiming that he is the best athlete in East TN is a little partisan?

Well he has some pretty convincing stats for being the best athlete in East TN. He has rushed for 1266 yards, 19 td's and averaging 7.4 yards a carry. He also had 19 catches for 358 yards and 2 more td's. Not to mention he has a punting average of 34.5 yards and 8 inside the 20 with a long of 45, and no teams has kicked to him since mid season on kickoffs becuase he is averaging 32.6 yards a return. Sounds like a pretty good athlete to me

Well he has some pretty convincing stats for being the best athlete in East TN. He has rushed for 1266 yards, 19 td's and averaging 7.4 yards a carry. He also had 19 catches for 358 yards and 2 more td's. Not to mention he has a punting average of 34.5 yards and 8 inside the 20 with a long of 45, and no teams has kicked to him since mid season on kickoffs becuase he is averaging 32.6 yards a return. Sounds like a pretty good athlete to me

No one said he wasn't a good athlete, I just said that the poster was probably biased since there are a lot of teams and many more players that make up East TN and I doubt that he has seen all of them.

Sounds like he has no help to me. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good ole Cap you can always depend on him. Just put a little R in Cap1 and that is what you always get. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Just put a little R in Cap1 and that is what you always get" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..................................I don't get it. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Hey wait a minute??¦where is Kevo?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

is that the one with the bag over his head? As far as Shepard and the MLC, the little devils have no idea what they are getting into.

Cap, do you really not get that joke?

No one said he wasn't a good athlete, I just said that the poster was probably biased since there are a lot of teams and many more players that make up East TN and I doubt that he has seen all of them.

Everyone on CoachT is biased....wouldn't be any fun otherwise...we'd all just compliment each other, hold hands and sing Kum-ba-yah....