Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Devils defensive front has come along since I seen them against Jeff county,they were very young in places and just needed some time to grow up. This TH offense has some very good athletes and a super running back, and that's not trying to make anybody look better than they are,but just saying it truthfully.If either team can't put the ball in the air, I look for a hard hitting defensive battle that could come down to one special teams mistake or a single turnover.My heart says Greeneville 28-21.Go Devils and Roll Tribe

I hope the Devils defensive front has come along since I seen them against Jeff county,they were very young in places and just needed some time to grow up. This TH offense has some very good athletes and a super running back, and that's not trying to make anybody look better than they are,but just saying it truthfully.If either team can't put the ball in the air, I look for a hard hitting defensive battle that could come down to one special teams mistake or a single turnover.My heart says Greeneville 28-21.Go Devils and Roll Tribe

We don't talk about the Jeff County game Bat-buddy....never happened.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well, me and Waco are at least speaking again, but I don't see us, quite yet, holding hands and singing Cum-ba-ya.

What do ya think, Waco?

The DB fans usually speak to me but it's usually not too kind and they aren't singing Kumbaya. I have no idea why they don't like me though. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How would you compare the two defensive lines? Stronger, more agile, quickness?

Most sensible and unbiased statement made so far. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The DB fans usually speak to me but it's usually not too kind and they aren't singing Kumbaya. I have no idea why they don't like me though. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don??™t understand it either Wildcat??¦it??™s almost like they??™re seeing RED when they talk to you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How would you compare the two defensive lines? Stronger, more agile, quickness?

Both teams have solid players all over the field.From what I've seen,I would rather try to pound the ball on Greeneville's front as TH's.DB had trouble running against TH with 8 or 9 up close and had to open up the passing game to get it done.That's why I say the passing game could make a difference in this one.

I don??™t understand it either Wildcat??¦it??™s almost like they??™re seeing RED when they talk to you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But I grew up in Kingsport, they should love me like a brother. Where is all of the brotherly love we saw earlier this year between South, North, and DB fans? Do you remember those days, Cap before you put Norf in their place? Maybe I should make my signature green because the DB fans are just so envious that we are still playing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

But I grew up in Kingsport, they should love me like a brother. Where is all of the brotherly love we saw earlier this year between South, North, and DB fans? Do you remember those days, Cap before you put Norf in their place? Maybe I should make my signature green because the DB fans are just so envious that we are still playing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have respect for the kids,parents and good fans of all three schools.At South,A lot of parents and their kids are friends of mine,as well as my family.I would say that if many of the people on this thread just went up and used the bathroom at South,they would have bigger ties than you have there Bandwagon kitty.