Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

I think it was your own administration that cut the power because they are so ashamed of that place you call a stadium. They didn't want anyone to see it. You have all of these ties to Greeneville. Aren't you the one that jumped the bandwagon of DB? Well, I take that back. I don't know which would be worse to root for, GV or DB. But they both have turf now!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet they have some turf left over in Greeneville that they would give you "Bandwagon",just go down there and tell them who you are.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch what you say about turf theres a terlico turf monster that loves to rub it in your face,by the way how do you like it ?

I dig it!!! Can't wait for the rest of the stadium improvements...paid for by our "investors" as our friends like to call them. I just wish the jumbo-tron had arrived in time for the play-offs /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I dig it!!! Can't wait for the rest of the stadium improvements...paid for by our "investors" as our friends like to call them. I just wish the jumbo-tron had arrived in time for the play-offs /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cool. A jumbotron would had been nice this Friday! Good luck to the GreenDevils.I was pulling for THS but Cap kind of change my mine. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The field is very nice,I even like the fact that they left the rock .The players should be real happy not to have to practice below the school or even on the old field anymore.Matter of fact,the school has become one of the sharpest in east Tennessee

That's all you've got? I'm not tricitiessportsfan aka Ron Bliss. The bandwagon thing isn't going to work on me. You gotta come stronger than that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

w1ldcat, you'll have to explain the reference to me. I'm confused? Thank you sir. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Looks like it might be another wet one down here in Greeneville Friday night. I think that really favors Greeneville's running game. I know that Tenn. High's got a good back, but not as good as some we've seen this year. Plus I know they've not seen anyone like Trevon. Just tell your boys to hang on for the ride, it'll be over before they know it.

Greeneville - 35

Tenn. High - 27

i beg to differ....and his name is Fletcher /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i beg to differ....and his name is Fletcher /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Fletcher is a different kind of a back than Trevon. He is more Elusive. Trevon is listed at 207lbs and will try to run you over if he gets the chance. Fletcher likes making you miss.

Fletcher is a different kind of a back than Trevon. He is more Elusive. Trevon is listed at 207lbs and will try to run you over if he gets the chance. Fletcher likes making you miss.

very true i mean they don't call him the spin doctor for nothin, but Fletch also doesn't mind running over a few people ethier. as a matter of fact i've joked about how it looks like he hits harder when he has the ball then when he's tackling somebody else /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

very true i mean they don't call him the spin doctor for nothin, but Fletch also doesn't mind running over a few people ethier. as a matter of fact i've joked about how it looks like he hits harder when he has the ball then when he's tackling somebody else /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

He is a very good player no doubt about it. i played against him twice last year and he got over shadowed by CP. Thats how it is sometimes i use to would hit people harder when i ran the ball than tackling, just natural instincts.