Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

listen everyone. im tired of people thinkin this team from bristol is gonna beat us. they wont. the offense is just as good if not better since we lost the first signal-caller. trevon hall is a beast and it will take all eleven boys on defense to stop him. yall are comin to our house so you better get ready to get your chops busted.

win or go home

ghs-35

bristol-21

Cap, you better bring that portable kitchen on down to Gville this friday night. I have a feelin you'll be makin these boys some of your special crow sauce after this game. But remember what your mom told you devil, chew your food slowly and thoroughly. Espically in this case becuase its gonna have to last you all winter till you strap on the pads again next year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, you better bring that portable kitchen on down to Gville this friday night. I have a feelin you'll be makin these boys some of your special crow sauce after this game. But remember what your mom told you devil, chew your food slowly and thoroughly. Espically in this case becuase its gonna have to last you all winter till you strap on the pads again next year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Please leave the crow sauce at home. When Viking opponents don't eat it, it's left for all the Viking posters. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Looks like it might be another wet one down here in Greeneville Friday night. I think that really favors Greeneville's running game. I know that Tenn. High's got a good back, but not as good as some we've seen this year. Plus I know they've not seen anyone like Trevon. Just tell your boys to hang on for the ride, it'll be over before they know it.

Greeneville - 35

Tenn. High - 27

Looks like it might be another wet one down here in Greeneville Friday night. I think that really favors Greeneville's running game. I know that Tenn. High's got a good back, but not as good as some we've seen this year. Plus I know they've not seen anyone like Trevon. Just tell your boys to hang on for the ride, it'll be over before they know it.

Greeneville - 35

Tenn. High - 27

You are obviously completely in the dark!!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> But I??™m sure the Shepard will lead you to the light after this game??¦win or loose. Let me clear one thing up for you right off the bat??¦Keenan Shepard LEADS the MLC in rushing and that??™s not by a little bit. He has to be top two or three in scoring also. With Sensabaugh??™s early departure he will more than likely hold down the top RB spot on the N.E.T. Team for this year. ???I know they've not seen anyone like Trevon??? maybe not, but we have seen just as good and better then Trevon: Sylvester and Sensabaugh (DB); Kinley and Mitchell (SH); Fletcher and Taylor (SS), Washington (SN)!!! But I think it??™s a safer statement to say that YOU haven??™t gone up against a back like Shepard and his sometimes 30 plus carry performances! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Greeneville - 35

Tenn. High - 27

Hate to break it to you, ole boy, but TN High has the better running back in this game. And they've seen Taylor Fletcher so that have seen someone better than Trevon. GO VIKES!!!!

I'd like to be there to see this one, I think it'll be a good one, but I have a commitment elsewhere /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm pulling for THS, MLC brother. Good luck , Vikings.

Both teams---I'm hoping for no injuries on the turf.

Good luck to your boys also Core...hopfully we will do our part of holding down our part of the "rematch" deal this year, because you know we can't go out like that. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Plus I need to get this pesky signature off my posts before basketball starts!!!!!!!!!!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good luck to your boys also Core...we'll down our part of the "rematch" deal this year because you know we can't go out like that. Plus I need to get this pesky signature off my posts before basketball starts!!!!!!!!!!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I still think Comp was right and the signature should be in red, maybe even bold for the whole world to see

Hate to break it to you, ole boy, but TN High has the better running back in this game. And they've seen Taylor Fletcher so that have seen someone better than Trevon. GO VIKES!!!!

Better than Trevon Hall??? i dont think you have been watchin the same games as i have but trevon is the best athlete in east tn. the vikings dont have an answer for no. 3. our defense will play its usual bend but dont break style and hit you in the mouth. get ready to roll out the basketballs and wrestling mats. we're gonna show you how your precious MLC is weaker than the five rivers. show up or shut up.

win or go home

Better than Trevon Hall??? i dont think you have been watchin the same games as i have but trevon is the best athlete in east tn. the vikings dont have an answer for no. 3. our defense will play its usual bend but dont break style and hit you in the mouth. get ready to roll out the basketballs and wrestling mats. we're gonna show you how your precious MLC is weaker than the five rivers. show up or shut up.

win or go home

he's such a great athlete that he dropped a wide open 4th down pass in the south game. FAIL!!!! We have some nice parting gifts for you though. I think your defense broke a little bit too by the tune of 35 points. If you wouldn't have had Greenway back then to run your offense, it would have been worse. And thank you for capitalizing MLC and not the five creeks because deep down you know how great we are compared to you. It's about time for barb to chime in now.

win or go home

Trevon is good but don't you think proclaiming that he is the best athlete in East TN is a little partisan?