Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

No, I'm actually biased to #38 Mr. Robbie Gallimore now that you want to bring it up! He is an outstanding player and never gets any recognition. It's ashamed that the parents get on here and talk about their own boy like he hung the moon. Like everyone on here doesn't know who some of you are....it's so obvious. And #16 does have the best hands that I"VE seen (make sure you get the quote right), and i also think that #6 has great hands as well. No one said your boy wasn't "SKILLED", I'm just saying, he's not the only one. People like you give the REAL FANS OF FOOTBALL a bad name! Good luck Patriots! GO #38! The forth head to the Four headed monster!!!

LOL...my boy is skilled...he can count to 8...and he's not even two. And he's my only child. I am just saying, you too have talked about certain players, and then you tell people to stop talking about the three headed monster. Just rubbed me the wrong way. We are 11-0, no need to argue.

therealgame, I agree 100%. In the past, there were times I could have cared less if the band was even there. Horrible timing. The new guy has really got them going. I have noticed how he actually watches the games and plays the right songs at the right times.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just hope we never have to put it in the hands of a kicker. Or I guess I should say foot.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. There's a first for everything isnt there? I still am not completely convinced as it seems they tend to stick out a little more to me. Oh well. Let's not get into that situation and I won't ever have to worry about it. Kickers tend to be a little more wierd anyway. Make all the extra points from now on please!

I do agree that this is a very important topic of conversation at this point in the season. Our kicking game has not been a factor so far, but we all know that sooner or later is likely will be. I mean, how many football games have we watched in our lives that had an outcome decided by either hit or missed fieldgoal or extra point?

Stats do not mean anything come Friday night. How well players execute come game time will determine the outcome of the game. IMO stats only make for bragging rights when these guys are old men, like most of the posters, sitting around talking about their old football days wishing they were still playing! Just my opinion. I bet if you asked the TEAM they could care less about stats right now. Their ONLY concern is winning Friday night.

GO BIG RED!!

I have to agree with Warrior. He only hit all of his extra points in 4 games: Liberty, Northside, Munford, and Brighton. Meaning he missed at least one in all of the other 7. If you look at the scores it reflects this:

Clarksville NW 54pts. Missed two.

Dickson 43 pts. Missed one because two of those points came from a safety.

Westview, Treadwell, JCM 48. Missed 1 in each of these.

Hardin Co. 47. Missed two.

Kingsbury 48. Missed one.

Plus HC has scored 73 TDs this year. That would put him at 64/73. A total of 9 misses in 11 games. Nearly one a game. If you think I'm wrong just crunch the numbers and see if it adds up to the point total that Chaos has on the bottom of every post.

Here I'll just do that for you too. 73(tds) x 6 = 438 + 64(PATs) = 502 + 3(FG) + 4(Safety)= 509

Mr. Automatic just needs to be Mr. Clutch throughout the rest of the playoffs and I could honestly care less what any of the above stated numbers are.

On a side note, 73 TDs is pretty impressive.

Stats do not mean anything come Friday night. How well players execute come game time will determine the outcome of the game. IMO stats only make for bragging rights when these guys are old men, like most of the posters, sitting around talking about their old football days wishing they were still playing! Just my opinion. I bet if you asked the TEAM they could care less about stats right now. Their ONLY concern is winning Friday night.

GO BIG RED!!

Absolutely correct teebox!!

But the game is not 'til Friday, and we have to argue about something 'til then!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GO BIG RED!!

You are 100% correct teebox but you know how it is when that old competitive spirit gets rowled up in us hasbeens. Nothing better to talk about but stats. until Friday gets here.

On the way to work today saw a few signs up cheering the Pats on. It would be great to continue getting the word out and seeing more of those signs up. I get reminded every morning by the Patriot Football on my desk. Game time is getting close. Even the air smells like Football. Get your tickets early this one will be packed. Last home game till next year, I do believe.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is difficult for anyone to metnion all the Patriot Players on here, there is a great deal of contributors and many do not even see the field on Friday night except during warm ups. #38 gets lots of recogonition as he has started fro 4 years and I have not seen the numbers but probably if not close to the all time leading tackler for the Patriots. #38 is a talented offensive weapon as well that has not been displayed since his sophmore year and at the Hardin county game last year. He is a leader on the field and the locker room, he is the center of the defense, and a monster on the kickoff coverage team.

When you talk about htis senior class, and I am sure that I will leave someone out, #38, # 34, #3,

#51, have all started for 3 years or more. #73, #10, #18 have played huge rolls for the last two seasons. There are many other seniors that have made huge contributions as well and they are all a part of the team that is 11-0 and looking for 12-0.

I doubt that Fairley can effectively shut HC down. HC will get points and yards, BUT the bigger question is about the HC defense. I keep hearing about how great they are, but this week will tell a lot. HC has stopped some decent teams with decent talent (not their fault the opposition was weak), but can they stop a team with more speed than HC possesses? HC DI NOT stop Fairley last year (unless you think allowing 34 points stopping someone). Fairley ran and passed almost at will for three quarters. The BIG story of this game will be the HC defense. Fairley represents the first REAL challenge they have faced. I hope they pass the test.

I agree. Fairley will bring a very athletic team into Paris with decent size and speed. Probably will be the best athletes you've faced. Fairley will score. As you said, how will they fare defensively against the Pats? I think the only thing that will stop you is if you commit the unpardonable sin of turning the ball over. This game is not going to be decided early. Mistake free second half will be the key for whoever wins.