Westview at Milan

Guest nwtnsports

Well I just did this a few weeks back and nothing has changed! I have been saying it all year long, its Milans year! I expect to see Milan take this game, but i'm hoping the Chargers will put up a good fight and send these seniors off well! But I'm rooting for the Chargers and the upset! You felt the embarrasment in Week 10 now lets come out and play some good ball this week, Win or Go Home! Good Luck Chargers! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pun you know i suport the chargers and i think westview will play better this week. Milan just better be careful and take it one week at a time, everyone should know Westview is NEVER a team to overlook. Griggs with 264 yards last week will be the deciding factor of how close this one is. But i look for milan to win barring a miracle and take it to state.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nwtnsports

The game previews are up on the football page over at milanhighsports.com. Check out the Charger and Bulldog scouting reports and game notes. Westview fans can get Milan's roster and stats on the site, as well.

I would say if Westview had their D-line and defense from the 2006 season they would win this game

I really don't understand how you can make that statement. The game in 06' was the worst bad weather game I've seen. Milan only scored 7 points and Westview didn't score. Had the weather been better no doubt that both offenses would have had more sucess, but our offense this year has more weapons than the 06' Milan team IMO. Wells was tough to stop from the spread formation but with Coleman, Gilbert, Williams, Peoples, Bledsoe, Williamson, Moore and others there are a lot of weapons on the field offensively for this Bulldog Team.

I would say if Westview had their D-line and defense from the 2006 season they would win this game

What about your offense.....they gave up 21 just two weeks ago! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Then only scored on the 3rd string defense. How do you plan to score even if you had a better defense? You do know the team with the most points wins!

And if Milan had thier O line from 2003, their D line from '99, Rod Smith in the backfield, Doc Roberson in the secondary, Coach Tucker and Coach Morris sharing the coaching duty, and the Dalas Cowboy cheerleaders, we'd we could win state in 5A.

I wonder how Gilbert will handle somewhat of a Mr. football snub. He might be a man on a mission from here on out.

i hope it inspires gilbert to play harder. as fast as he got out of the gates at the first of the season, his numbers have dropped off big time since the USJ game. I don't think the O-line has played as well either. not sure why. not taking anything away from Gilbert. He is a great player...but stats speak for themselves.

Guest nwtnsports

I wonder how Gilbert will handle somewhat of a Mr. football snub. He might be a man on a mission from here on out.

I hope he will handle it by understanding that true team players play for the name on the front of the jersey, and not the name that would be on the back. "Snub" may be your personal opinion about the nominations, but it isn't very respectful to the three guys who were finalists.