JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

i think you need to reread my post dude. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Its not an insult. Its just a part of the game. Huntingdon cannot line up and throw the football this year to win. If they get down and have to start throwing its not going to work. Thats all im saying. Its part of the game, part of the talk, part of this website. I don't like anyone calling out anybody individually. He said he'd take his arm over anyone in west tennessee. Then I think, well that really says a lot about Overby, Teague from Henry Co, Coleman from Milan, and the kid from JCS. I think it was worthy of a true response. He has his team here, Yes. Is he better than any listed above? No. Opinions. Everybody has their own. Didn't mean it in a way of calling him out if thats how you took it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to call names here. The playoffs are the playoffs. Every team is different. Paul Ward Stadium is a pretty awesome place to be in November. And I think this November we've got a very special "12th Man" helping the Mustangs out.....Coach Ward will be watching from above and probably even calling a few plays of his own. You can bet on that!!

GO STANGS! Can't wait to hear that bell ring Friday night!

The 12th man play was in 2005 not 2003. Milan just got beat in 2003. Many (milan supporters) feel this was a fluke. Many (huntington supporters) feel it was not a fluke. At any rate, Mian and Huntington were the 2 best teams in Tennessee in 2003. This is a Huntington-JCS thread anyway. Not a Huntington-Milan thread. Perhaps we'll have on of those next week. Also, there is no reason to insult a high school athlete. Particularly one we may soon have to play. I probably wouldn't take his arm over any other, but he's good enough to be in the playoffs.

Would the pigskin pals welcome a rival fan from Milan?

Speaking for myself I would welcome you BulldogDynasty, but I'll have to bring it before the "Board of Control" at our meeting on Thursday night with the Pigskin Pals. We've never had a fan from another school make this request and I'm not sure it's in our "Book of Pigskin Rules and Regulations".

I'll get back with you on Friday...

Just my opinion, but I think all these Milan fans need to get out of this thread because we don't have a dog in this race...no pun intended. WE need to focus on WESTVIEW! Leave Huntingdon and JCS alone unless you wish to congratulate/wish them luck!

My opinion...

Stay in the thread, '03. JCS folk have nothing but admiration for what Milan's program has become, and we are looking forward to the Paul Ward atmosphere too. I've thought several times this week that for two rivals with so many high stakes games between the two programs, ya'll sure do get along well. Nice job.

Its not an insult. Its just a part of the game. Huntingdon cannot line up and throw the football this year to win. If they get down and have to start throwing its not going to work. Thats all im saying. Its part of the game, part of the talk, part of this website. I don't like anyone calling out anybody individually. He said he'd take his arm over anyone in west tennessee. Then I think, well that really says a lot about Overby, Teague from Henry Co, Coleman from Milan, and the kid from JCS. I think it was worthy of a true response. He has his team here, Yes. Is he better than any listed above? No. Opinions. Everybody has their own. Didn't mean it in a way of calling him out if thats how you took it.

Wrong answer. Last I remember he had a very productive night week one against milan. It truly takes a real man to hide behind a computer screen and throw insults at a teenage kid then try to play it off like he's the beacon of truth on the coacht boards. Get over yourself.

Huntingdon's QB has proved nothing except that he can hand the ball off. Can they win if the running game is stopped?

That is all that is asked here in Mustang Country-----it has worked out ok, just hand the ball to Bell, Boo, Donald

any of the states record holders. Now Holder!

Nothing like Football ----- ( Down in the Gulley)--- at Paul Ward Stadium (Mansfield Pritchard Field)

Good Luck Stopping Wild Mustangs in the Gulley in November

That is all that is asked here in Mustang Country-----it has worked out ok, just hand the ball to Bell, Boo, Donald

any of the states record holders. Now Holder!

Nothing like Football ----- ( Down in the Gulley)--- at Paul Ward Stadium (Mansfield Pritchard Field)

Good Luck Stopping Wild Mustangs in the Gulley in November

I think it's Mansfield Pritchard Field House.......check out www.huntingdonschools.org then click on football.

I'll take JCS in this one in a very close game! I think Cody Jones will prevail with his leg in the end! He'll get him a field goal late in the game to get his team to the next round!

JCS - 31

Huntingdon - 28

For the Huntingdon folks, JCS's defense is a tad better than USJ's.

Where have you been, Pioneer? Threads are not the same without your "input"