Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

"wine""cry""complain" & "moan" that is what I am hearing Centennial. "we turned the ball over 3 times...But those 2-3 times could have been TD's...So the game was closer that ya'll think...We almost won...We could have scored, we should have scored, we could have won, we should have won...but we did not win"

That is what I am hearing. That is my perception on your "explanation".

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"wine""cry""complain" & "moan" that is what I am hearing Centennial. "we turned the ball over 3 times...But those 2-3 times could have been TD's...So the game was closer that ya'll think...We almost won...We could have scored, we should have scored, we could have won, we should have won...but we did not win"

You should get your perception checked.

I'm fairly confident that I said none of the above quotes. It sounds to me that you're simply trying to be a jerk, but are relatively poor at accomplishing such a goal.

kthanxbai

What a total idiot...IMO

excuses are like your rear end...everybody has one and most of them stink!!!! the FACT is Centennial is behind the eight ball from the beginning due to the 2 re-zonings of WCS. We have an enrollment of just over 1200 and most every other school in the county goes over 1900 students. Bwood dresses 99 with no freshmen and CHS had 65 including every freshman available. It's not just about football, it is about every sport, and every other aspect of the school, most importantly, academically. Big bad Brentwood has without a doubt the most arrogant players and fans..I heard the players with my own ears and some, not all of the parents and students..You wish you had enough money to go to BA or MBA...but you don't!! Maybe daddy can get another job or Mom can start making some money on the side so you can be a part of the ELITE you think you are...ANOTHER FACT is Centennial got the the pieces of the county that Franklin told the school board they didn't want and then they go and recruit the kids they do want.....Clayton said it himself two weeks ago, "We have six starters right now zoned for Centennial." It's sad that we all live in the best county for sports, education, and opportunity, in the state and I am now completely uninterested in what happens from here on in the football playoffs. I couldn't care less if Franklin or Brentwood wins...I will be pulling for whomever they play...EVEN IF ITS RUSSIA!!!!! I'll be the one wearing the hammer and sickle!!!

Great job COUGARS....picked last by most and went further than anyone could've every dreamed!!!!

Thanks Coaches for a great year!!!!

What a total idiot...IMO

excuses are like your rear end...everybody has one and most of them stink!!!! the FACT is Centennial is behind the eight ball from the beginning due to the 2 re-zonings of WCS. We have an enrollment of just over 1200 and most every other school in the county goes over 1900 students. Bwood dresses 99 with no freshmen and CHS had 65 including every freshman available. It's not just about football, it is about every sport, and every other aspect of the school, most importantly, academically. Big bad Brentwood has without a doubt the most arrogant players and fans..I heard the players with my own ears and some, not all of the parents and students..You wish you had enough money to go to BA or MBA...but you don't!! Maybe daddy can get another job or Mom can start making some money on the side so you can be a part of the ELITE you think you are...ANOTHER FACT is Centennial got the the pieces of the county that Franklin told the school board they didn't want and then they go and recruit the kids they do want.....Clayton said it himself two weeks ago, "We have six starters right now zoned for Centennial." It's sad that we all live in the best county for sports, education, and opportunity, in the state and I am now completely uninterested in what happens from here on in the football playoffs. I couldn't care less if Franklin or Brentwood wins...I will be pulling for whomever they play...EVEN IF ITS RUSSIA!!!!! I'll be the one wearing the hammer and sickle!!!

Great job COUGARS....picked last by most and went further than anyone could've every dreamed!!!!

seriously? your blaming zoning after complainging about excuses..... GET OVER IT you play with the cards you are dealt thats how life goes.

and would yopu be saying all this if you won? come on.....

and congrats to the cougars on a great season. they truly did surprise everyone.

seriously? your blaming zoning after complainging about excuses..... GET OVER IT you play with the cards you are dealt thats how life goes.

and would yopu be saying all this if you won? come on.....

and congrats to the cougars on a great season. they truly did surprise everyone.

Congratulations to the Centennial football team on a great season!

Now, will the Centennial posters get off this board? I thought we had a deal. Great programs know how to win with dignity and lose with dignity. Pack it up, shut it down for this year, show some dignity, and strive for greatness next year.

What a total idiot...IMO

Ur like a lil baby that got his toy taken away cry cry well page has 600 kids they beat you they have been hit by two rezonings and after they beat u I didn't see u on here lobbying for them.

I really think brentwood parents could afford BA if they wanted to, heck half of east nashville goes to BA.my point anyone ca, ger finiancial assistance.

As for recruitin any proof if so call tssaa. Sickle and hammer russia fool they dropped that decades ago

Keep being jealous.funny thing is u will stink again next year

Now, will the Centennial posters get off this board? I thought we had a deal. Great programs know how to win with dignity and lose with dignity. Pack it up, shut it down for this year, show some dignity, and strive for greatness next year.

Dude, no one made that deal with you.

Here I'll follow your seemingly irrational logic.

"Hey, if I type this sentence, all the Brentwood people have to Cleveland Steam eachother's chests."

Oh, I did it! Alright, drop those pants!

Amazing season, Cougars. I can't wait for next year, already.

Oh, and bwoodbrewin, I'm a fan of ALL 5A football, so I'll stay, thanks sugar lips /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You are so far off calling my a centennial fan....

i was bashing the guy for making excuses after saying not to make excuses....

read the post at the end i just said good job cougars cuz we all know they most likely wont have another season like this for another 10 years(you know with that whole zoning problem they have over there?)

You are so far off calling my a centennial fan....

i was bashing the guy for making excuses after saying not to make excuses....

read the post at the end i just said good job cougars cuz we all know they most likely wont have another season like this for another 10 years(you know with that whole zoning problem they have over there?)

Naivety is so cute... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You think I'm cute? Really?

Aw, we're like a match made in heaven. A Centennial fan, and a man lingering between retardation.

Perhaps a made for TV movie is in the works?

correction you put an and where you should have had a =.... this is how it should read.....

A Centennial Fan= a man lingering between retardation.