Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

1. Maryville LL starts with the crickets and the most basic of plays from the Rebel playbook. They do this through little league and when they get to high school, they know the terminology, and are ready to take the field. Results: 70+ wins in a row.

2. Alcoa LL does the same. Results: playing for their 6th state title. Downside: Losing annually to the aformentioned team.

3. Most kids want to play at the next level. Why not make them prepared as possible.

The world may not revolve around High school football, but UT did not interview any LL coaches, and I have never seen a college scout at a LL game.

You know at Maryville and Alcoa do you really think that it would have mattered what they run in LL, there has been alot of tallent come through those schools that led to their success.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually what I am saying is that I am glad I wasn't as destructive to the FB program as Dave and red nation and glad they are gone now

Too bad some kids couldnt be more dedicated and team players, as I have been told more than once the apple dosen't fall far from the tree in some cases.. Gotta blame someone

NOT IMPORTANT

it is 2.Heres why.Because if thats why you have harped about the coaching thing,then u must understand me and Dave never had our thumbs on any kids while we were there.We didn't decide on who started and who didn't.We only done what we were told to do,just like any coach should.So yes its important.

it is 2.Heres why.Because if thats why you have harped about the coaching thing,then u must understand me and Dave never had our thumbs on any kids while we were there.We didn't decide on who started and who didn't.We only done what we were told to do,just like any coach should.So yes its important.

Don't you think it is time to move on, you know quit going through my post with a fine tooth comb. Almost everything I have said lately has been in retaliation, after you guys twisted my words around and made a failed attempt at making me look bad.

My opinion about LL is that just an opinion, so when my opinion gets attacked I retaliate

Don't you think it is time to move on, you know quit going through my post with a fine tooth comb. Almost everything I have said lately has been in retaliation, after you guys twisted my words around and made a failed attempt at making me look bad.

My opinion about LL is that just an opinion, so when my opinion gets attacked I retaliate

I thought it was time to move on a long time ago,but u wouldn't let it die.Every chance you got you harped about the coaching thing.But my last post has nothing to do with going thur your previous post.Its about plaing time,that we had no control over.I mean i know who u are,u gave it up in a previous post,and you haven't realized it yet.I know why you like COACH S.so well and i understand that,to tell u the truth i like him to,but for a different reason.But to hate us so bad because of the playing time deal ,ur hatein the wrong 2 coach"s.