Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

I thought it was time to move on a long time ago,but u wouldn't let it die.Every chance you got you harped about the coaching thing.But my last post has nothing to do with going thur your previous post.Its about plaing time,that we had no control over.I mean i know who u are,u gave it up in a previous post,and you haven't realized it yet.I know why you like COACH S.so well and i understand that,to tell u the truth i like him to,but for a different reason.But to hate us so bad because of the playing time deal ,ur hatein the wrong 2 coach"s.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was time to move on a long time ago,but u wouldn't let it die.Every chance you got you harped about the coaching thing.But my last post has nothing to do with going thur your previous post.Its about plaing time,that we had no control over.I mean i know who u are,u gave it up in a previous post,and you haven't realized it yet.I know why you like COACH S.so well and i understand that,to tell u the truth i like him to,but for a different reason.But to hate us so bad because of the playing time deal ,ur hatein the wrong 2 coach"s.

I didn't feel like you two gave the kids the best opportunity to win. Seemed like you guys had more power than a parent volunteer should have. And I definitely think the team is better off now, and I do believe you two held the program back. But Coach S will do a good job now and look forward to the future.

Admit there is not alot of differences between wing t and double wing

I didn't feel like you two gave the kids the best opportunity to win. Seemed like you guys had more power than a parent volunteer should have. And I definitely think the team is better off now, and I do believe you two held the program back. But Coach S will do a good job now and look forward to the future.

I told you we had no such power,or on who started who didn't.Now if you new that to be true would you feel different about us.

What SLOBBER is trying to say here is.

I'm still upset that I did not get asked to help coach, So I just sat in the stands

and pointed at errors others made and told every one how I could do a much better job.

And that I probley know as much about football as the next parent.

wing T or double wing just get the, the, the, the O what is it oh yes first down

and thanks Dave for showing me the difference

You got to be kidding me? I don't guess that part of the success that Maryville has had over the past 7-8 years has anything to do with the fact that their high school coach is involved in the youth leagues and they run the same base system that the high school does, huh?

Technique and fundamentals should be taught at every level. But if the LL teach them the same way the high school does, the high school coaches can concentrate more on the details of their system and not relearning how they want things done.

Good post! One of the best examples of this is Polk Co.

NOT IMPORTANT

If I answer a direct question with a direct answer.

They will find out who I am and then I would no longer be able

to hide behind the screen name and be a big man and throw punches

at players and coaches, I would have to man up and look them in the eye

and talk about face to face like real people.

You know I bet ole SLOBBER feels better now that I'm here to help him

with this.

and yes

Dave was right

Don't you think it is time to move on, you know quit going through my post with a fine tooth comb. Almost everything I have said lately has been in retaliation, after you guys twisted my words around and made a failed attempt at making me look bad.

My opinion about LL is that just an opinion, so when my opinion gets attacked I retaliate

I have told so many lies and 1/2 truths that people are reading my post

faster than I can delet them. And I can not remember what I said about Who.

Oh yes Dave is correct

The High School coach's job is to build a PROGRAM. This program starts at the LL level. He does not have to conduct practices there. He invites the LL coaches to sit in on his practices and learn what they do and then hand it down. He gives them a copy of his base playbook so they can teach the LL players entry level naming conventions, formations, blocking assignments that they will need to know when they get there.

Key words here "build a PROGRAM". Your right, got to have a good feeder program. Very, very, important.

And this is for Slowber. The 1st difference between the two, FORMATION!, Let me say this again real slow. I T S A D I F F E R E N T F O R M A T I O N. Heck I can take a I formation with two tightends, move that tailback over behind the tightend and I now have the Double Wing. You know Y. Because I changed the formation. And Y would a coach who ran the WingT want to move players around so it would look like a Double-wing? Because he wants to change formations. To run plays that are more effective out of a certain Formation than they are out of another Formation. And here is another tip for ya. If you want to run a Crossbuck, please do it out of something other than a spread double-wing. Are you friggen kidding me. And your a LL coach?

Could you explain please.Now notice u said us 2.It was not are offense ,it was not are defense,or did we say who started and who didn't.We did what the former 2 coach"s ask us to do.So how did we hold the program back.

And this is for Slowber. The 1st difference between the two, FORMATION!, Let me say this again real slow. I T S A D I F F E R E N T F O R M A T I O N. Heck I can take a I formation with two tightends, move that tailback over behind the tightend and I now have the Double Wing. You know Y. Because I changed the formation. And Y would a coach who ran the WingT want to move players around so it would look like a Double-wing? Because he wants to change formations. To run plays that are more effective out of a certain Formation than they are out of another Formation. And here is another tip for ya. If you want to run a Crossbuck, please do it out of something other than a spread double-wing. Are you friggen kidding me. And your a LL coach?

I think we established that it was a different formation days ago there football genius. We are past this now we need to know what the major differences in scheme and play calling are. And that crossbuck we ran out of the double wing was very effective. That would be the crossbuck that Gregory ran yes I liked that play. If you can add nothing other than the formations are different then you have no value to this conversation. I said days ago wing t and double wing not that different is anyone going to prove me wrong, or just waste our time.

Even ole fathead might abmit they ran a crossbuck, if he remembers it.

Could you explain please.Now notice u said us 2.It was not are offense ,it was not are defense,or did we say who started and who didn't.We did what the former 2 coach"s ask us to do.So how did we hold the program back.

Trying to control things.

A program is only as strong as the weakest links and that was you 2.

Try not to get to upset but last years banquet is a good example.