Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

Quote: (Red white) Heck I can take a I formation with two tightends, move that tailback over behind the tightend and I now have the Double Wing.

Explain this if you do this it does not make a double wing, it makes you look like a fool, cause i do believe you are still short a wing. Oh unless you are going to give the defense a chance by playing with 10 men. I bet that is what you are going to do cause you so smart.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to control things.

A program is only as strong as the weakest links and that was you 2.

Try not to get to upset but last years banquet is a good example.

Here let my help you out there SLOBBER.

What SLOBBER is trying to say here is .

Again he was upset because he was not ask to help coach

And very few people would listen to him

and with all that out in the open the only other thing

That has his undies in a wad is

HE DID NOT GET THE super star award last year

But he still cares

Because he knows Both Jeff and Dave are correct

Quote: (Red white) Heck I can take a I formation with two tightends, move that tailback over behind the tightend and I now have the Double Wing.

Explain this if you do this it does not make a double wing, it makes you look like a fool, cause i do believe you are still short a wing. Oh unless you are going to give the defense a chance by playing with 10 men. I bet that is what you are going to do cause you so smart.

I'll be here to help you SLOBBER

What Slobber is trying to say here is.

He realy does not know what he is talking about but it sounded good

And he wishes Dave would help him out.

I'll be here to help you SLOBBER

What Slobber is trying to say here is.

He realy does not know what he is talking about but it sounded good

And he wisses Dave would help him out.

This is really silly, but you know that it adds to your popularity to I'm sure. Classy act exactly why you guys wore out your welcome. Good way of avoiding the answer to the question.

I think we established that it was a different formation days ago there football genius. We are past this now we need to know what the major differences in scheme and play calling are. And that crossbuck we ran out of the double wing was very effective. That would be the crossbuck that Gregory ran yes I liked that play. If you can add nothing other than the formations are different then you have no value to this conversation. I said days ago wing t and double wing not that different is anyone going to prove me wrong, or just waste our time.

Even ole fathead might abmit they ran a crossbuck, if he remembers it.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> : Gregory never ran any kind of crossbuck /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can not run the crossbuck out of the double wing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> :He strikes again," NOW ADMIT I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT FOOTBALL" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> :

This is really silly, but you know that it adds to your popularity to I'm sure. Classy act exactly why you guys wore out your welcome. Good way of avoiding the answer to the question.

What the SLOBBER is tryng to say here is .

He is thanking me for helping him out

Your welcome.

I'll be here with you for a long time now.

Dave your right

You guys ran a play where the qb had his back to the defenses as the wings crossed to hide which one got the ball that sounds like a crossbuck.

Yes or no

What SLOBBER is trying to say here is.

He saw a play that he saw a busted play and does not know what to call it.

And he is asking Dave for help.

Because he knows Dave is right

What SLOBBER is trying to say here is.

He saw a play that he saw a busted play and does not know what to call it.

And he is asking Dave for help.

Because he knows Dave is right

You are right with the way they coached it could have been a busted play that got messed up a few times a game and ended up looking like a crossbuck.

You guys ran a play where the qb had his back to the defenses as the wings crossed to hide which one got the ball that sounds like a crossbuck.

Yes or no

NO that was the counter ISO Forest(doesn't even resemble cross buck action). The QB fakes veer action backside,the play side wing doesn't cross with anyone he hits play-side A gap(should be in rev motion) and blocks the Mike backer(ughh thats the middle backer for you Forrest) play-side guard blocks down on 2 or 1 tech, on 3 tech he fans,tackle fans 4 tech, punches 5 tech to will or SAM backer, center blocks down on shade to 1 tech, climbs to second level if 3 tech. Backside guard scoops, Backside Tackle punches to FS. WR stalk block. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You are right with the way they coached it could have been a busted play that got messed up a few times a game and ended up looking like a crossbuck.

If it was a busted play someone would have to tell you. Now back to the banquet, what was it we did???? your the expert there mr off tackle.