So, I heard Alcoa is going to be better next season.

bigbearsfan

I know Alcoa has some very strong classes coming up but i would like to see some close games every now and then, other than Maryville...I hope AE sticks with the Tornadoes a little bit. Good Luck to both teams in the upcoming seasons /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be happy if Alcoa plays as well next year as this year. Sam Thompson, Chase James and all the others seniors will be "big shoes" to fill. I know Alcoa reloads well and Alcoa has great talent in the under classes but again there are some Great seniors playing this season that Alcoa will miss.

That is very true...Tyler Robinson will do that with little difficulty. So will many other upcoming juniors and seniors such as Nathaniel Robinson, Taharin Tyson, Austin Tallant, and many others.

better Recruiting

congrats, you used your new vocab word , but you failed to use it correctly in the sentence /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wanna try and bring some proof of this? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And I say bring it on!!!!! AE has been waiting on them boys from Alcoa... They haven't seen nothing yet, just wait to you come to MLK for the first time since 1999 or 2000... AE is ready!!!

Welcome to the league of big boys...

League of big boys? Carter?, Scott?, Stone Memorial?, Grainger? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

congrats, you used your new vocab word , but you failed to use it correctly in the sentence /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wanna try and bring some proof of this? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It's funny how everybody hates a winner aint it Rankinated

It's funny how everybody hates a winner aint it Rankinated

Monthly Internet service: $19.99

Tickets to the 2A State Championship game: $15.00

Seeing your Milan Bulldogs get beat by a good team that "recruits" better than you do: Priceless

There are some things in life money cant buy , for everything else theres MasterCard

Alcoa is in the middle of an amazing run. They will only get better, they have lots of talent from the 7th grade up. As far as AE...you guys will need to worry about beating the likes of Loudon and CAK, before you tackle Alcoa.

I can't speak for CAK, but Loudon will be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the state next year. Like Alcoa, with so many sophomores starting they will only be better with time. Next years Seniors and Juniors were not touched as a JV unit. Southeast Tennessee will be the site for outstanding high school football over the next several years. Maybe somebody will come up with something to slow Alcoa down.

League of big boys? Carter?, Scott?, Stone Memorial?, Grainger? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes BIG BOYS!!!!

Scott has big boys as well as Stone... Carter and Grainger, they're ok...

But we'll see... Does anyone have any idea when and where this game will take place?