Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

Nice hhs fanatic you are callin me a name like a 3rd grader and nice if someone on this board has some one that is handicapped nice one......

Least my team is not clearin out thelocker room yazzie will not play college ball

Don't know who you think you are foolin, because all the knowledgeable people who are posting on this know you are "homer domer" just had to come back under an assumed name --- no wait you were already an imposter. Posing as a ND graduate, Offensive coordinator, College scout and on and on and on. How ironic you came back as a girl. Your team changes week to week unlike most true fans. Franklin fans don't claim you as I'm sure no one that knows you will.

As for the Rebels in Franklin. What a show you put on and we had nothing for you. Hope you guys go all the way. As for the end of the game and the 2 penalties, I was disappointed in that and that is not how these guys play or are coached. I will apologize for us if no one else has. Good luck

Hendersonville Commandos, you guys have had a wonderful season and have good reason to be proud. You have accomplished more than anyone expected. To the Seniors thank you for the time and effort. To the guys returning, keep building on your success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First your a stupid village idiot and it wasnt nick yazzie it was maverick flowers that got blown by. How could watch film while your in school? Leave nick yazzie be he worked hard all season. Whats your guys 40 and Nicks 40 okay. no way he gets blown by. How do you watch film at one, yeah you franklin are the top people in education. First off Yazzie isnt overrated i dont know what you heard about him but hes one of the best in the state not overrated. And again it was #42 that got blown by

I love it lil gurl . First you call me retard , real classy that is something a 3rd grader would say and I am sure one of these people on coact has a downs syndrome or a handicapped child so real good callin someone a retard.

Film as in game film from someone that tapes it for a school i.e. FHS.

Second have more coaching and playing time as u ever have.

Speed soed not automatically fet you a scholarship and besides one of ur hhs own said no show I mean yaz runs 4.66 slllllllllllllooooooooow time.

If he is so could I must have missed his name for mr football so .........

Go cry to someone else eat ur crow and is that hhs locker room cleared out yet.

We are still playn

Don't know who you think you are foolin, because all the knowledgeable people who are posting on this know you are "homer domer" just had to come back under an assumed name --- no wait you were already an imposter. Posing as a ND graduate, Offensive coordinator, College scout and on and on and on. How ironic you came back as a girl. Your team changes week to week unlike most true fans. Franklin fans don't claim you as I'm sure no one that knows you will.

As for the Rebels in Franklin. What a show you put on and we had nothing for you. Hope you guys go all the way. As for the end of the game and the 2 penalties, I was disappointed in that and that is not how these guys play or are coached. I will apologize for us if no one else has. Good luck

Hendersonville Commandos, you guys have had a wonderful season and have good reason to be proud. You have accomplished more than anyone expected. To the Seniors thank you for the time and effort. To the guys returning, keep building on your success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Haha u "lose loser" so like ur team pack ur bags and leave the locker room

And u be wrong

OK I bet you 100 dollars that nick is going to go to a d1 school on a full ride scholarship. Yazzie is not overrated he is the best wide receiver and When February rolls around we will see who is overrated. Where you live and what is your name so when February rolls around i would like you to pay up

Hes the best, so is he going to win Mr. Football?

Hes the best, so is he going to win Mr. Football?

if u havent noticed....kids that get d1 scholarships all dont win mr football......................i love reading all of this stuff you people write to make yourself sound dumb....especially goldendome........your a real winner.....you probably were the water boy when you guys supposedly won the nationaly title........and for all you haters on hhs my boys did gret this year...no one picked us to go 10-2 so imean im glad you people think we stunk against franklin but overall im glad to be a commando!!! thanks fellas for the great year

Congratulations to Franklin. You were the better team last night, no doubt. I have been reading these posts (as ridiculous as some are) and felt a need to respond to some.

HHS was still "in" the game late in the 3rd quarter when an unfortunate interception at the goal line took all of the air out of the Commandos. Score there and it would have been 28-14 with the momentum switching back to the home team. I'm not saying HHS would have won, but it might have made it a more interesting game.

I would like for the people on here saying that "Yazzie guaranteed a win" to prove it. If you are talking about the guy on youtube with a mullet........that is not Yazzie. To come on here and bash a kid that has had a very successful year is wrong. Just because his fans get on here and brag about him does not mean you should personally attack him. The guy played his heart out last night and his team got beat......leave it at that.

Thanks to the Commando seniors, I have really enjoyed watching you guys this year. Keep your heads held high, you had a GREAT year.

Good luck to Franklin the rest of the way......

if u havent noticed....kids that get d1 scholarships all dont win mr football......................i love reading all of this stuff you people write to make yourself sound dumb....especially goldendome........your a real winner.....you probably were the water boy when you guys supposedly won the nationaly title........and for all you haters on hhs my boys did gret this year...no one picked us to go 10-2 so imean im glad you people think we stunk against franklin but overall im glad to be a commando!!! thanks fellas for the great year

Please don't think all FHS parents and fans support some of the nuts on here, most never played the game. Yazzie is a very good football player and should be proud of his year as well as the entire team, just was not their night.

Congratulations to Franklin. You were the better team last night, no doubt. I have been reading these posts (as ridiculous as some are) and felt a need to respond to some.

HHS was still "in" the game late in the 3rd quarter when an unfortunate interception at the goal line took all of the air out of the Commandos. Score there and it would have been 28-14 with the momentum switching back to the home team. I'm not saying HHS would have won, but it might have made it a more interesting game.

I would like for the people on here saying that "Yazzie guaranteed a win" to prove it. If you are talking about the guy on youtube with a mullet........that is not Yazzie. To come on here and bash a kid that has had a very successful year is wrong. Just because his fans get on here and brag about him does not mean you should personally attack him. The guy played his heart out last night and his team got beat......leave it at that.

Thanks to the Commando seniors, I have really enjoyed watching you guys this year. Keep your heads held high, you had a GREAT year.

Good luck to Franklin the rest of the way......

Amen!

Please don't think all FHS parents and fans support some of the nuts on here, most never played the game. Yazzie is a very good football player and should be proud of his year as well as the entire team, just was not their night.

THIS is what I expected Franklin fans to be like. Good luck to the Rebels in the rest of the playoffs.

Thanks....truly class.....

Secondly, their is only one maybe two fans on here that is talking smack about Yazzie and still about the game.

Yazzie seems to be a great athlete..congrats to him and Good Luck.

Goldendome aka Lou holtz 66 aka sarah pahlin???? isnt an FHS fan....he supports Independence so he doesnt represent or speak FOR Franklin fans. he is just bored and trying to stir some excitement up Im sure.

Personally I like the trash talking to an extent (except when you call players out by name) it shows we have passionate football fans in Mid tennessee...Congrats on a great season, your boys and sons played great this year.