New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a cornerback /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Him at D1 at C.B. now that is really really funny-beside MTSU has inked 3 CB ( 2 from Fl) stick to footie your boy like I told you and HHS is no d1 prospect bye the way tell him to log in after signing day so I can tell him I told you so.....gosh ur boy is not being looked at by anybody

Him at D1 at C.B. now that is really really funny-beside MTSU has inked 3 CB ( 2 from Fl) stick to footie your boy like I told you and HHS is no d1 prospect bye the way tell him to log in after signing day so I can tell him I told you so.....gosh ur boy is not being looked at by anybody

chill out, your being baby lol, you dont have to be so defensive hahaha

1 of the 3 Wilson County teams will be an auto qualifier as well as 2 of the Sumner County teams. The WC schools are all 6-A and the SC schools are all 5-A. Don't be surprised to see the WC schools finishing in the top 2 overall with the Sc schools fighting to get in any way possible.

Who did Beech, SC and Portland get for non-district games.

1 of the 3 Wilson County teams will be an auto qualifier as well as 2 of the Sumner County teams. The WC schools are all 6-A and the SC schools are all 5-A. Don't be surprised to see the WC schools finishing in the top 2 overall with the Sc schools fighting to get in any way possible.

Who did Beech, SC and Portland get for non-district games.

so do you agree with me that hville and gallatin will be in the playoffs?