New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be great to see my chicken wing eater from Wilson Central. Did he turn down Portland? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I read in the Lebanon paper a few weeks ago that Lebanon and Wilson Central will play each other week 0, Lebanon plays Mt. Juliet in week 7, I believe. Also, the only non-district foe for Lebanon that I know of is Cookeville. Can't wait to see new teams like Portland and Station Camp. I remember when Lebanon played Hendersonville & Beech back in the 90's and of course we have been playing Gallatin the past few years anyway.

A big congratulations to the Gallatin boys for making all region this past year.

Sanchez Holder

Cody Matthews

Enriques Perry

Corey Willoughby

Johnathan Woodard

And Most Valuable Special Teams player James Satterfield

Really glad to know that several will be back for the new district.

Shout out to the Commandos who made the all Region 5 5A team this past season!

Brandon Hall

Casey Stockwell

CJ Murrell

Zach Hill

Andrew Height

Nick Yazzie

Kevin Stephens

Chad Pennington

Region MVP - Nick Yazzie

Region Most Valuable Lineman - Kevin Stephens

and ole Bruce Hatfield winning 5 5A coach of the year

Good job to all these Commandos, as you proved even in the offseason, you're the most dominant team in the Region!

Hey Hvillefootball, ya'll get your out of district teams set yet? I haven't heard what week Gallatin plays the Commandos but I hope it is kinda late in the year but not week 10. Too much emotion before the playoffs.

I haven't been able to find who any of our out of district games are yet unfortunately. The only teams I could think of that the coaches would want to keep would be Dickson County and maybe Hunters Lane, just due to the fact that they have become sort of rivalry games....but I really have no idea. I agree on the Hville-Gallatin game though, that game would just be too taxing physically and emotionally heading into the playoffs for both teams. I would like to see them play in maybe week 7 or 8 personally.

I haven't been able to find who any of our out of district games are yet unfortunately. The only teams I could think of that the coaches would want to keep would be Dickson County and maybe Hunters Lane, just due to the fact that they have become sort of rivalry games....but I really have no idea. I agree on the Hville-Gallatin game though, that game would just be too taxing physically and emotionally heading into the playoffs for both teams. I would like to see them play in maybe week 7 or 8 personally.

The game is at H-ville. Not sure which week but am pretty sure it will not be weeks 7 or 8. Those 2 look like they are Brentwood and Beech. So that would put it at either week 6 or 9. TSSAA not letting teams know for sure how to get in is really trying on these teams to fill out there schedule. No teams wants to schedule tough opponents because of all the stuff that goes with losing to tougher teams. Our district 5A champ could have a record of 4-6. The 5A teams really only have to worry about beating the other 4 5A teams. The 3 6A teams would add to a positive record but that is about it. The top 2 5A teams and top 6A team are automatic qualifiers while the rest are playing for a wildcard.

Actually only one 6A teams gets an auto bid: Lebanon, Mt Juliet and Wilson Central. And it isn't head to head or records against the other 6A teams its most victories. Lebanon could lose to Mt Juliet and Wilson Central, but still get the automatic bid if they have more victories at the end of the season.

The 5A teams get two automatic qualifiers, so wins are really a premium.

head to head is one of the tie breakers.

That is my understanding of the situation.

Actually only one 6A teams gets an auto bid: Lebanon, Mt Juliet and Wilson Central. And it isn't head to head or records against the other 6A teams its most victories. Lebanon could lose to Mt Juliet and Wilson Central, but still get the automatic bid if they have more victories at the end of the season.

The 5A teams get two automatic qualifiers, so wins are really a premium.

head to head is one of the tie breakers.

That is my understanding of the situation.

Yeah thats what I said the top 6A team is automatic. As well as the top 2 5A teams.