1. Hville

2. Gallatin

3. WC

4. Beech

5. Lebanon

6. SC

7. MJ

8. Portland

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Come and Get Some

this is what I think:

MJ with Coach Perry leading the way.

Gallatin

WC

Hendersonville

Lebanon

Beech

SC

Portland

That is just what I think though.

Sumner Co. will handle Wilson Co. just like it crushed Metro teams. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I like your support of Sumner Co. but I am not sure your assessment is accurate. For example I am not so sure Sumner Co. crushed HuntersLane, Antioch, or Overton. Did they have some success? Yes. Did they also have some losses? Yes. Will Sumner Co. crush Mt. Juliet.......I expect this game to be very good. Will Station Camp crush Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, and Lebanon....I doubt it.

I like your support of Sumner Co. but I am not sure your assessment is accurate. For example I am not so sure Sumner Co. crushed HuntersLane, Antioch, or Overton. Did they have some success? Yes. Did they also have some losses? Yes. Will Sumner Co. crush Mt. Juliet.......I expect this game to be very good. Will Station Camp crush Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, and Lebanon....I doubt it.

i also agree sumner co. wont be that great against the wilson co schools

but it doesnt matter once the playoffs start

how are wc and lebanon looking for next year?

i also agree sumner co. wont be that great against the wilson co schools

but it doesnt matter once the playoffs start

how are wc and lebanon looking for next year?

Good assessment. Remember 4 years ago Livingston Academy was 5-5 regular season, I think a 4 seed and won the 3A state. Ripped off 5 straight wins. That is a rare case. I look forward to seeing these teams play. Oh and wideright, as a kicker's dad that is a bad name. Ha Ha. Talk later /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good assessment. Remember 4 years ago Livingston Academy was 5-5 regular season, I think a 4 seed and won the 3A state. Ripped off 5 straight wins. That is a rare case. I look forward to seeing these teams play. Oh and wideright, as a kicker's dad that is a bad name. Ha Ha. Talk later /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha i kinda like it /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sorry, I don't think the Bisons will be playing post season next year after the reports I'm getting as of late. Besides, you need talent and not a scrub.

Sorry, I don't think the Bisons will be playing post season next year after the reports I'm getting as of late. Besides, you need talent and not a scrub.

It is probably a good thing that the season is not played on these web-sites. From what I hear about SC, is that they are getting three "mystery" transfers from out side the country. I hear from American Samoa. Does the name Polamalu sound familiar?? After watching the Bison from the past few years, I hope people in this new district keep disrespecting them. Life under the radar could be good for them.

this is what I think:

MJ with Coach Perry leading the way.

Gallatin

WC

Hendersonville

Lebanon

Beech

SC

Portland

That is just what I think though.

District picks

MJ (6A) - looked good vs us last year and were young, so good pick

Gallatin (5A) - athletes; coaching is at times suspect, but good pick

Beech (5A) - We have been overlooked before; we will compete. Coach C will have us there

Hendersonville (5A) - solid coaching, so will be in the mix

Lebanon (6A) - good coach, but may not be able to beat MJ

WC (6A) - have been good past couple of years; we had that HC before, and was glad to see him go; I have been amazed that he has done so well. Will not beat MJ

SC (5A) - good at lower levels, will not be in top 2 in 5A

Portland (5A) - bottom pick.............sorry

according to new TSSAA rules, this district will have (2) auto 5A and (1) auto 6A

5A will be Gallatin and Beech or Hendersonville as 2nd one. I think the other un-auto teams will be a wildcard!

6A will be MJ; Lebanon or WC will have to be wildcard

Scrub? I'm not sure who that is. It will be a tough transition next year, but don't count the coaches and players out completely. They have been overlooked before and surprised many. Win or lose, that's my team. Go Bison!!!!!

Don't doubt Station Camp. They are going to be good competitors against all these teams.