New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

It is probably a good thing that the season is not played on these web-sites. From what I hear about SC, is that they are getting three "mystery" transfers from out side the country. I hear from American Samoa. Does the name Polamalu sound familiar?? After watching the Bison from the past few years, I hope people in this new district keep disrespecting them. Life under the radar could be good for them.

With the likes of Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Mt Juliet, Station Camp is going to have to earn respect in this district. These teams have been around for a while and are known for being very smashmouth. Until you earn it with the big boys ya'll will be the redheaded stepchild.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumner Co. will handle Wilson Co. just like it crushed Metro teams. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

With all due respect, I don't recall that Gallatin and Hville finished 1 and 2 every year, so "crushed" might be a bit of a stretch. Gallatin fared better than Hville did. Hville had a very good year this year, but that wasn't the norm in that region. With that said, I'm sure that Sumner Co. will be glad to get back to pulling in the gates they missed coming into the city.

With the likes of Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Mt Juliet, Station Camp is going to have to earn respect in this district. These teams have been around for a while and are known for being very smashmouth. Until you earn it with the big boys ya'll will be the redheaded stepchild.

SC has proven they can win in this district. They beat H'ville and Beech both when SC was still 3A and H'ville was 5A and Beech 4A. SC took Beech to the wire this past year and was blown out by a good Hendersonville team. They have proven their worth. Beating the other schools in this district will add to their resume. As of now, all the teams are equal. It will depend on who is most successful in the off-season. Earning respect is what SC is all about!!

SC has proven they can win in this district. They beat H'ville and Beech both when SC was still 3A and H'ville was 5A and Beech 4A. SC took Beech to the wire this past year and was blown out by a good Hendersonville team. They have proven their worth. Beating the other schools in this district will add to their resume. As of now, all the teams are equal. It will depend on who is most successful in the off-season. Earning respect is what SC is all about!!

You're right and no one respects you.

That is exactly the way the Bison like it. Beat you into submission. I do not believe SC cares if anyone in the districts respects them or not. Winning on Friday nights will be all that matters to them. Who cares about your respect.

Keep playing your underdog card when H'ville and Gallatin and Beech give it to SC we will all say "we told ya so" and its not like SC was that good last year and they play nobodys and they didnt beat White House who is the only competitor in their region and theyre losing alot but you, just keep playin the underdog card /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Keep playing your underdog card when H'ville and Gallatin and Beech give it to SC we will all say "we told ya so" and its not like SC was that good last year and they play nobodys and they didnt beat White House who is the only competitor in their region and theyre losing alot but you, just keep playin the underdog card /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's genious's like you that have trouble with SC. If you read the post, the response was to someone saying that SC would be the stepchild of the district. People in the district think SC is an underdog, not this poster. Bring IT!

I would say, without any dog in the hunt, that Station Camp has earned the right to believe that it can not only compete, but win consistently in this district. They lost to Beech by one point in a game that they had won, the beat Hendersonville in 07, and other than that they have played quality opponents both in the 3A regular season and playoffs. Will it be tough for them? Sure, that is the nature of a good district, but I do not believe for one second that they will be intimidated or completely outmanned (or outcoached for that matter). They'll be right in the thick of things and teams that overlook them will wake up on Saturday with one 'L' they were not planning on.

I would say, without any dog in the hunt, that Station Camp has earned the right to believe that it can not only compete, but win consistently in this district. They lost to Beech by one point in a game that they had won, the beat Hendersonville in 07, and other than that they have played quality opponents both in the 3A regular season and playoffs. Will it be tough for them? Sure, that is the nature of a good district, but I do not believe for one second that they will be intimidated or completely outmanned (or outcoached for that matter). They'll be right in the thick of things and teams that overlook them will wake up on Saturday with one 'L' they were not planning on.

Winning one game and competing in another is not a proven record against that type of competition on a week by week basis. Lebanon, Wilson Central, Gallatin, Mt Juliet, Hendersonville, and Beech are far more challenging than Greenbrier, DeKalb County, Macon County and Sycamore. It will take them some time to catch up. But you are right if one of those teams overlook them then Station Camp is very capable of giving them a "L". In this district with the new playoff format every game and win is going to be huge. Should be fun.

District picks

MJ (6A) - looked good vs us last year and were young, so good pick

Gallatin (5A) - athletes; coaching is at times suspect, but good pick

Beech (5A) - We have been overlooked before; we will compete. Coach C will have us there

Hendersonville (5A) - solid coaching, so will be in the mix

Lebanon (6A) - good coach, but may not be able to beat MJ

WC (6A) - have been good past couple of years; we had that HC before, and was glad to see him go; I have been amazed that he has done so well. Will not beat MJ

SC (5A) - good at lower levels, will not be in top 2 in 5A

Portland (5A) - bottom pick.............sorry

according to new TSSAA rules, this district will have (2) auto 5A and (1) auto 6A

5A will be Gallatin and Beech or Hendersonville as 2nd one. I think the other un-auto teams will be a wildcard!

6A will be MJ; Lebanon or WC will have to be wildcard

I agree; MJ, Hendersonville and Gallatin will be the class teams. Lebanon and Beech might figure in. The rest will be on the outside looking in.

well sc doesnt have much next year so thats why im saying that they wont be able to compete.

but if you want to talk about what happened in the past sure talk about it but like i said earlier me and gwave1 will be saying we told ya so come the fall

well sc doesnt have much next year so thats why im saying that they wont be able to compete.

but if you want to talk about what happened in the past sure talk about it but like i said earlier me and gwave1 will be saying we told ya so come the fall

That sound you hear is a Stampede!