Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't be on here. And I will try to not be negative. #15 was labeled as a second class RB by some posters on here...it doesn't matter where they hail from. He gave his heart tonight. As he does every night he suites up. He plays 50 pounds over his weight. He breaks tackles like the explosion of pulling a rip cord at 12,000 feet. No matter.

Barb, Noonesfool...I assume you were at the game. For those of you not at the game then just read. It's like voting. If you don't vote then you don't have the right to ######. I have given Greeneville the accolades they deserve since preseason of '07. My official congratulations to you and I hope you represent NET well. It's a different brand of game you have never seen before. It is a chess game. A very unique experience. That said, you will not find superior athletes or super fast skill people. You will not find monster linemen and 4.4 speed. What you will find is the most intelligently played game of football you have ever seen. The intensity is not a struggle. It is business as usual. Good luck. Your preparation is purely mental.

You are a much better team without Greenway. Hall cannot replace him or his abilities. He was an extraordinary QB. But he did not elevate his team. Instead, he was a dictatorship and ruled as such. You are a complete team now. And I see you having abilities to be better than you played tonight if you concentrate as a team. It is, after all, a team sport. To compete with Maryville demands that you make no mistakes. That will be your key or the lack of.

I have many thoughts but only one I will voice. You play the game and it is what it is and there is no woulda, shoulda, coulda. You won and it is history.

I've already seen the film and heard a few testimonies from neutral people that were at the goal line. One was a police officer. #15 did break the plane on 3rd and goal in the second overtime. Bad breaks come and bad breaks go.

We will travel to Wofford in the am to meet the coaches. Hopefully something positive will come.

One thing is for sure...for your seniors, the longer you play the better your chances at getting that elusive offer they are so looking for. Use South as motivation to fight for all you can get and do what I have taught my son...never and I mean never...give up.

Celebrate well for your time is at hand. Rebel Nation.

A DI prospect would've made it in without any question, for that matter Trevon would've finished that job. Good team effort green!

Comp I have no idea who ragged your son but it was not Greeneville. I think as I have already stated he was one of the best Backs in the state. Good luck at Wofford. Coach Ayers is a fine coach and gentleman. Your son is a dandy.

I need to talk to you Mr.noonesfool sir...lol. Nothing imminent, I'll catch you next Saturady at the Turkey Day Rumble.

No need to put it on the bulletin board. Fletcher and the rest of the team will perform at a high level without the need for such fodder. As even Fletcher said after the North game, "we just go out and take care of business."

Jones77 isn't worried cause he doesn't have to try to stop him or any other Rebel for that matter. Jones'll be dippin' the chili on to the nachos in the concession stand. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Go Rebels!

You know what's funny now? I'll still be dippin the chili on the nachos next week. Where will you be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You're more than welcome to come on down and I'll fix you up.

I need to talk to you Mr.noonesfool sir...lol. Nothing imminent, I'll catch you next Saturady at the Turkey Day Rumble.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Went by your Dads business today. He took care of me and I him. Not enough to get you a new TV for Christmas though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know what's funny now? I'll still be dippin the chili on the nachos next week. Where will you be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You're more than welcome to come on down and I'll fix you up.

Well gee thanks Coach, LoL. And as for you jones77...no one likes an a poor loser, but I'm not so sure that a poor winner isn't worse. Stop making yourself and the rest of us look like arrogant fools.

I think DBTeepee was saying "we may have been 1 and done, but the rest of NET stinks". They may lack playoff wins but they have no lack of arrogance. (gee I normally don't post like that)

I think if you look at the DB vs McMinn thread,you will see that "some" were pretty hard on the Indians,and it was more of a personal thing and no disrespect to the other schools.DB has had some bad playoffs in recent years,but have had 7 trips to the final 8 in the last 12 years,with 3 of those going to the final 4. Remember allso that the first round for DB and SH has allways started in the Knoxville area.

Well gee thanks Coach, LoL. And as for you jones77...no one likes an a poor loser, but I'm not so sure that a poor winner isn't worse. Stop making yourself and the rest of us look like arrogant fools.

Thanks for the advice Charlie. As you can see, IF you would read a little farther into it. I was just responding to what was said to me earlier this week. No arrogance, this game could've very easily went the other way. It was by far the best football game I've ever seen. Very hard fought, and no one has a reason to hang their head. But I really appreciate the advice, duely noted.

Thanks for the advice Charlie. As you can see, IF you would read a little farther into it. I was just responding to what was said to me earlier this week. No arrogance, this game could've very easily went the other way. It was by far the best football game I've ever seen. Very hard fought, and no one has a reason to hang their head. But I really appreciate the advice, duely noted.

Didn't mean to be harsh...I just don't want us to start sounding like the percentage of D-B and a few TN High fans who post on here. Woops! that wasn't very nice was it?LoL. Guess I should probably take my own advice. Ya know...this isn't nearly as much fun without Cap to bicker with

Didn't mean to be harsh...I just don't want us to start sounding like the percentage of D-B and a few TN High fans who post on here. Woops! that wasn't very nice was it?LoL. Guess I should probably take my own advice. Ya know...this isn't nearly as much fun without Cap to bicker with

I agree. I'm glad you'll be in for the game next week. There's one thing I've never understood about Greeneville athletics, the amount of fan support. South traveled as many if not more fans than what Greeneville had there. Same with basketball. I've always been disgusted by that. Charlie, you, Barb or noones fool have any opinion on that? And why that is?