Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I couldn't resist. I am the proud big sister of Bobby Taylor #2! I have tried to keep up with this board from time to time throughout the season, and have finally decided to join myself. Yes, this season has ended, but I suppose I'm just in time for Bobby's senior year.

OH MY WORD, my evil twin has found her voice on the boards! My husband has surely taken to the bed. Welcome to 1% football and 99% BS on here, daughter of mine. If you came here to learn anything about football--- you'll starve. I recommend reading Warchant.com however, if you're here to listen to my 3rd graders argue--- dis is da' place!

The boys that will get your back and are worth reading are on my friend's list....the rest are just noise. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It will be old home week when Bobby plays DB next year. He had a few good runs at Greeneville- we hope to see more next year. As of now, he's lined up to work wtih two different trainers, attend a ton of short camps and go to the FSU Bobby Bowden Camp in July for his 3rd year. It's a great camp if any other Rebel parents want to send their kid with us. We have family down there so the only cost is the camp, not the dorm. Considering all that Bobby has been through this football season, he's come back like champ at home, school, and field. ALL the boys had a good ride--- I'm proud to be a Rebel mom, alumni, and fan.

Yeah Bobby will be a load next year no doubt, cant wait to see the new faces on the field next year, Mycousins boys will be playing to cheer for. Of course Dillan Hammonds played this year on D and "JJ" Jason Johnson will be coming up also. We'll have a tougher hill to climb next year no doubt w/ reclassification but I know the program and Carter and staff will be ready for it. Good luck to Bobby next year BTmom, Brad alwasy talked highly of him and really liked him.

We love Brad too! Glad we've got come cousins of yours comin' our way to cheer for. That Brad is so talented and just DARN CUTE as a puppy... with the personality to go with it. I'll get you some more of the pix we took of him this year. He's def GQ Magazine material! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you haven't seen HOT yet

Wizard, dear, log off---isn't the kindergarten class in nap time? Go find your teacher and get your nap mat.

Sorry Rebs--- this is one of my resource students that's not following directions again. Did you mom give you your medicine this morning dear? Go to the clinic and get your 'applesauce' then go take a nap with the rest of your class. I know it's your second time in kindergarten, but hang in there, you'll catch on! They don't call you 'wizard' for nothin.'

Wizard, dear, log off---isn't the kindergarten class in nap time? Go find your teacher and get your nap mat.

Sorry Rebs--- this is one of my resource students that's not following directions again. Did you mom give you your medicine this morning dear? Go to the clinic and get your 'applesauce' then go take a nap with the rest of your class. I know it's your second time in kindergarten, but hang in there, you'll catch on! They don't call you 'wizard' for nothin.'

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I believe he was refering to you /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Wow. This thread is in Sodom and Gomora now. It takes the modulation of someone like Waco to shut everybody up. As far as DB is concerned I remember 2 games this season and one last season where the refereeing was tantamount to the outcome of those games. I can't remember the games so I hope Waco can make it clear pronto. I do remember the circumstances. On one the ball was in the endzone and about 30 yards back up field Jamie was ruled down. Trouble was he didn't have the ball. The ruling however was no TD. Potential game changing play? Seems like I remember a goal line stand where the other team was kicking a field goal and the holder took it to the house. I remember some talk about how he was down. I remember the Indian faithful screaming on the boards about how they were taken to the bank. I can site you many wrongful calls dealt to the Rebels as all teams can site the same. I said all teams can site the same. Oh, but it's OK when it's done to you and you have the right to complain. Is that how it works? Oh how quickly we forget what it felt like. Fact is, we all have endured it...some to a larger degree than others. BUT, regular season is one thing and playoffs are another. At Maryville last year was the least amount of flags I have seen in all my football days. They were intent on letting the boys play. Yes there were penalties and some went Souths way but it was all left on the field.

There are those on this thread that have concluded what I have stated and that is that on the last play in regulation there was no hold, clip, or any other mistake to legally have called back the TD with 30 seconds left. The film plainly shows it. I don't care about the catch in the endzone or the interferene calls or the 3rd down pass in the second OT being across the plane. The film shows that this football game was won in regulation. Now if you have the stones to see it and admit it then watch the film. Period.

I don't care if Fletcher is a 2nd rate back in a middle school conference, I don't care if he is nothing more than JUCO material, I don't care who doesn't like him or me or the Rebels in general. All I wanted was for someone to admit that they saw the film and that the game was over in regulation. So I am satisfied.

As far as Greenville, they are twice the team they were when they played Jeff. And besides in preseason South didn't allow anything but negative yardage when they scrimmaged. Ask Jeff. It matters not. All that matters is today and today Greenville is hosting Maryville. Everyone else is playing basketball.

I have accepted it and I am behind Greenville 100%. You may not want my support...your call. But all you other people on here stoning Southers...and that would basically be me and Volman, for ranting about a bad call...well all I have to say is I would be leary living in a glass house. We are all guilty of what this thread is about except maybe Noonesfool. From 30 seconds to go in regulation until the end of OT there was 7 monumental violations with most of them if not all going against South. Do the math.

Now I said this before and no one cares about my opinion now but you get it anyway. If Greenville leaves Hall at QB they get anihialated. If they put their backup at QB and let Hall and Barner carry the mail then they have a chance. Hall will fake a long ball and take it up the gut one time and Maryville will put that play 6 feet under. Just play football Devils and you will put up a great fight.

I have read several of your posts and have great respect for you but you really need to move on. Again, it happens to all of us at one time or another. Maybe South just got paid back for a few games it won that it shouldn't have. Remember the bad calls in the THS vs. South game last year? Tough on us, too. But you didn't hear us carrying on about it (except maybe a few). I hate it for you, but it's time to just swallow it and move on.

i thank you spend to much time on coach t, and not enough time teaching your students ,you don't even no if you are my teacher or not . some school system in the county, that is why i'm home schooled . taking a course about how adults live their lives thru their kids in sport (how sad)