Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

Loudon has a very dangerous football team. However, I don't like this match up at all for Loudon. IMO, Alcoa will totally shut down the Loudon pass attack. Loudon's strength of running and the option attack with their elusive soph QB will not work against Alcoa's DL and very fast LB's and DB's. On defense, Loudon has fantastic DB's, but Alcoas powerful and fast running attack will be plenty.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i would try to beat APB to this this week, you will get this if you keep up with Alcoa football

I heard Loudon had a change on there cafateria menu this week....

"Have you had your tyson today?"

And this Tyson ain't NO chicken! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Someone tell Tyler Barr thanks for the motivation because I can guarantee that will be up somewhere in the locker room this week.

OMG!!Some of you Alcoa fans kill me, he said Alcoa is beatable, but anybody is beatable it wasnt like he was calling them out or anything. I guess he should have just stroked all the Alcoa fans' egos and just talked about how great they were and all and how Loudon just didnt have a chance right? Some of you so called ADULTS need to grow up. Ok you guys are not out there most of you were never out there and we never even good enough to be out there. GEEZ!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OMG!!Some of you Alcoa fans kill me, he said Alcoa is beatable, but anybody is beatable it wasnt like he was calling them out or anything. I guess he should have just stroked all the Alcoa fans' egos and just talked about how great they were and all and how Loudon just didnt have a chance right? Some of you so called ADULTS need to grow up. Ok you guys are not out there most of you were never out there and we never even good enough to be out there. GEEZ!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wow someone needs to calm down a little...I didn't say he said anything bad, what I did say was that it will be used for motivation, which i think it will be. I also never said he needed to stroke anyones ego and yes we are beatable, anyone is on any given night, and I never said we weren't so take a second and read what is said and read what you post before you throw it out there.

Ok you guys are not out there most of you were never out there and we never even good enough to be out there. GEEZ!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yea, but you where really out there! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess you still miss you play mates............. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />