New Coach at Blackman

2priceless

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe my old Mexican jumping bean can shed more lite on what I hear about a successful Wilson Co. coach in the hunt for the Blackman job and his main competetion is from metro south. Ok hombre, give us the news.

Coachtut,

Little birdie landed on my shoulder, pooped, and then told me that Michael King was still the frontrunner with Medley and Rankin close behind.

E5

I am not surprised that Coach A is looking for a DC at Riverdale. I think he wasn't able to find anyone that would fit into the teaching openings that Riverdale had last yr when Creasy left. Hemontoler is an offensive coach and I think stepped into the DC role b/c there was no one else to take it at the time. He did the best that he could under the circumstances. I feel sure that Nolan has made this slot one of the utmost priority, and they will pursue someone with experience and a desire to work hard . Hope they get one with a tough skin b/c he will need it there! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Not sure if Wells is the right fit for them there though. I had thought he was going back to Smyrna??

Gaddis applied at Oakland and I really was surprised that he wasn't given the job. He has won everywhere that he has been and made it very clear that he wanted to be in the Boro again two yrs ago. I guess he was too old school for the powers that be at Oakland. That seemed to be a quality that they dismissed but it sure hasn't hurt Gaddis anywhere else he has been. I would like to see him at Blackman. He wouldn't take some of the bull that goes on there which is probably a main reason he wouldn't get hired. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

BTW....way to go Coach Creasy, former DC from Riverdale.....he is playing for the GOLD this week too as undefeated Trousdale takes on the task of adding to their trophy case.

He never applied at Oakland and has not applied at Blackman!!! He is happy at Henry county!

Why would he leave us unless he is trying to get more $$$$ out of us over here in Henry County!!

We will continue to win in our new district and we will eventually beat one of those Nashville schools /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

When I read this rumor I did a little quick investigating of my own and there is NOTHING to it! He has no interest and he has not inquired. He has not been interviewed and he will not be. He is not looking for a job. Take my word for this because the source is one of his coaches that he is very close to. He did NOT apply at Oakland last year although they did call him very early in the process. I am not saying that he will not leave Henry County because anything is possible but this rumor is unfounded.

Maybe my old Mexican jumping bean can shed more lite on what I hear about a successful Wilson Co. coach in the hunt for the Blackman job and his main competetion is from metro south. Ok hombre, give us the news.

sorry, but I am out of all loops........... I am currently south of Tennessee for a while, and I have "zero" info on the comings and goings of the current Blackman job search. I think that a couple of Wilson County's finnest did apply for the job! I do know for sure that ONE of the HC's did apply. I am in the twilight of a mediocre career (LOL), and if one particular coach gets the job..............I will probably be shoved on into the "darkness". I did hear that someone near and dear to you also applied..............

ole

When I read this rumor I did a little quick investigating of my own and there is NOTHING to it! He has no interest and he has not inquired. He has not been interviewed and he will not be. He is not looking for a job. Take my word for this because the source is one of his coaches that he is very close to. He did NOT apply at Oakland last year although they did call him very early in the process. I am not saying that he will not leave Henry County because anything is possible but this rumor is unfounded.

You believe your source and I will believe mine.....