Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Macon Co., Gordonsville, Livingston, Red Hot Boiling Springs........need I say more about Trousdale's schedule? And you want to call Midway and Greenback muffins? Slimshady absolute genius. NBC called they want you to host Sunday Night Football tommorrow they have heard about your expert football knowledge.....simply amazing i guess anyone really can get an account on here. Go indians!

You left off FCS , Smith , and South Pitt their big boy. How bad would Oneida have beaten these 3 teams?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to get in a big debate ,but this is the way Isee it. This Trousdale team don't compare to the team they had in 2005, that team would destroy this one. This South Pitt team couldn't stay on the field with last years team. Both of those teams were absolutely loaded. Don't get me wrong , these are still very good 1a teams. Oneida is stronger than they are getting credit for and they will put up a good battle.

Another thing is this, Trousdales fans on here will make you hate them with a passion, You won't hate their team ,they play the game with pride and class. They are a great bunch. You won't know it until Friday.I have the utmost respect for both these programs.

that is a stupid post i mean tc is good but no one will no how good till they come home with the gold ball u better play your best or u will lose no matter who is play jv or starters

It is a stupid post because it embodies the mentality of the majority of the posters for Trousdale. "Oneida won't score" "Trousdale wins this one big", everyone is entitled to their opinion all I am saying is I would rather eat chicken than crow any day and I wouldn't want to set myself up for a heaping plate of blackbird. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well your sayin tc is goin to lose pretty much tc will win u wait and see i will be there and for tc

your wrong again i havent said TC is gonna lose but of course im gonna go with the Indians its my team.. i know TC is gonna be the toughest team Oneida has seen all year and theyre gonna have to be on top of their game to get the W and i think they will be! But good ill see ya the reservation have a safe trip up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good post croz and i appreciate the information, im not sayin TC has had it easy by no means because nothing is easy when you fight your way to being 13-0 and playing for a birth in the state championship, its just people like shady that dont know football and say we play muffins. Which isnt true by no means and people who know football know that.

I know more than you. TC is gonna spank Oneida, thats all that really matters. Its punishment for being The Muffinville Kings.

I don't know if I want to get into the who played the tougher schedule argument, but I'll give my assessment of TC's schedule. I would do the same for Oneida, but with the exception of Watertown, I don't know much about the teams they have played.

TC's non-region games were Macon Co., Livingston, and Smith Co.

Macon and LA are 3A and Smith is 2A.

Smith is the better team of the 3 as they defeated the other two.

Smith Co. beat 5A Franklin Co., now I know they're not a good 5A school, but they should beat a 2A school.

Smith lost to York in a close game. Ya'll may be more familiar with them. I'm confident if they would've played at the end of the year, Smith would've won.

Smith won their region and lost by 5 points to Marion Co. who is playing Alcoa this week in the semi's.

Macon would just have been an average 1A team this year if they were in that classification.

The fans in East Tennessee will probably be more familiar with Livingston as they are in Region 3-3A.

They played a couple of the good Region 3 teams tough this year.

Their region games was against Friendship, Watertown, Clay Co., Gordonsville, Monterey, Red Boiling Springs and Mount Juliet Christian.

RBS and MJCA would not make the playoffs in any region in the state. I think everyone would agree. Monterey and Gordonsville would've been playoffs teams in a couple of other regions in the state. Clay Co., IMO, was the best 4th seed in the playoffs. Watertown would've made the playoffs in any region in the state, and Friendship would contend for a championship in any region of the state.

The assessment of all these teams is clearly my opinion. All I am trying to do is give a little insight into TC's schedule.

clay co is definetly the best 4th seed in state but tc has had a decent schedule watertown -good

gville-good

clay-good

fcs-good

Macon Co., Gordonsville, Livingston, Red Hot Boiling Springs........need I say more about Trousdale's schedule? And you want to call Midway and Greenback muffins? Slimshady absolute genius. NBC called they want you to host Sunday Night Football tommorrow they have heard about your expert football knowledge.....simply amazing i guess anyone really can get an account on here. Go indians!

Wow, this is the first time Gordonsville has been considered a muffin in a long long time.

On a serious note, if the muffins teams are region games, you have to play them. There's no way around it.

You have to look at the non-region schedules.

During the last Classification period when TC was in 3A. They were in the same region as Smith, Macon and LA. They were good rivalry games against good teams with good gates. During that classification period, Macon and Smith both made it to the semi's. And in the first year of this classification period, LA won state in 3A. So when they started scheduling these teams in this period, they thought they were going to go up against quality teams. With the exception of 05, Macon and LA have been disappointments. Smith is a good team year in and year out.

your wrong again i havent said TC is gonna lose but of course im gonna go with the Indians its my team.. i know TC is gonna be the toughest team Oneida has seen all year and theyre gonna have to be on top of their game to get the W and i think they will be! But good ill see ya the reservation have a safe trip up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i like this quote by remade i mean they both are good to get here and i think oneioda has got a 40 60 chance and u should be for home team i am but tc is not my home team at all i just like watchin them play cuz there good lol

Wow, this is the first time Gordonsville has been considered a muffin in a long long time.

On a serious note, if the muffins teams are region games, you have to play them. There's no way around it.

During the last Classification period when TC was in 3A. They were in the same region as Smith, Macon and LA. They were good rivalry games against good teams with good gates. During that classification period, Macon and Smith both made it to the semi's. And in the first year of this classification period, LA won state in 3A. So when they started scheduling these teams in this period, they thought they were going to go up against quality teams. With the exception of 05, Macon and LA have been disappointments. Smith is a good team year in and year out.

your right since when has gville been a muffin team they are definetly not

Why did Trousdale play in 3A?

I been predicting TC to win all yr. As of right now i am 13-0. And i'm at 75% on the big ones picks. I've been watching TC play since the mid 80's. As has been said before. WE PLAY A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOOTBALL. Oneida will NOT score in this game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If you have been watching them play since the mid 80's you should be to old to be making such childesh remarks.