Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

after all the vile and hatred spewed at Henry County here and on other forums...i personally no longer care.

we had 11 running clocks. it happened.

as fans, our teams aren't affected by what we do one way or the other in the real world. who cares what people on here think in the long run?

11 running clocks , well so what ??!! Maryville could have put a running clock on at least that many , but didn't . It's a lot smarter to get playing time for the entire team than it is to run the clock . Maybe the fact that your schedule was so weak to where every game was a running clock was the difference in the Hillsboro game . Listen , I congratulate Henry Co. on the fine season they had , but disrespecting your opponents by bragging like several of your fans did this year always comes back to bite you in the end .

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 running clocks???? very impessive. How many gold balls?

What we dont have in gold we make up for in "BRASS"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess the silver ones could just as well be "BLUE"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously, you people should probably quit giving our HC team face time on here and worry about Saturdays game. It is kind of funny how everyone keeps talking about HC. Glad you guys liked the Buffalo Bills comment, I thought it was pretty good myself. Nice to know some of you have a sense of humor! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What we dont have in gold we make up for in "BRASS"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess the silver ones could just as well be "BLUE"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't see much brass after all I saw was tears.

Congratulations Hillsboro.

As far as sitting on one side or the other: If a ticket is paid for, a fan can sit where they want. The solution for you would be:

1)More visitor side bleachers

2)More home fan support

3)Get over it

Good luck against Maryville!

Actually, at Milan we sell season tickets. They have a season ticket holder section. No one is allowed to sit there except for the season ticket holders until kick off. THen it is fair game.

Since you HHS fans seem to be unable to take the high road in your victory, let me say this, if the game were to be played again I would take Henry County everytime and you can bet we would win. I tried to give your team their due credit but you and most of the HHS fans make it hard to pull for the Burros to end Maryville's streak. I have not stated anything about our loss was due to injuries or anything of that nature, but the fact is we were hobbled for about the last 3 games and the scores indicate that. Bottom line is that HHS won the game! Maybe you can pull off a win against Maryville, but if not you can make history by being the only team to meet Maryville in the State Game 4 times and still not get the gold ball. Just remember, all those silver balls in your trophy case are just reminders of how many times you have failed! If you lose this one maybe you could change the team name to the "HILLSBORO BUFFALO BILLS". I'm sure their fans are still whining about "at least we made it there" too! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not a Hillsboro fan, but HC fans won't like to hear what I am going to say. You were not the better team, Period. If that game is played 10 times, you wint 3. I was pulling for ya, don't get me wrong, but Hillsboro controlled that game start to finish. You say Hillsboro didn't take the high road. What would you call what you are doing? You guys had a great season. Don't take away from it by getting into a mud slinging contest. Especially when you don't have a leg to stand on. You guys are better than that.